CACHE (Gen-3) key features: (1) Lighter weight, (2) thinner RFID-blocking fabric effective for High-Frequency 13.56 KHz RFID system, (3) "Spare Key" holder to store a spare key.
Evolved from the original CACHE wallet, the 2019 CACHE (Gen-3) is our thinnest RFID-blocking* wallet that can carry up to 20 standard-sized credit cards, and a stack of bills. The CACHE (Gen-3) wallet comes with a "Spare Key" holder for you to store a spare key in the bill compartment.
It features a special RFID-blocking material that shields your personal data from high-tech pickpockets using scanners to collect your personal information found in credit cards, security cards, and passports containing RFID chips**.
Double-stitched all around, combined with 1000-D military grade Cordura® fabric (500-D for MultiCam-Black®) coated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) fabric protector, this durable wallet will safeguard your identity.
*Protects cards sandwiched between the RFID-blocking fabric.
**RFID chips can be found in new US passports, credit cards with "contactless payment" symbol, and most security key cards.
- Net Weight: 1.2 oz | 34 grams
- 8" (H) x 5.4" (W) open, 4" (H) x 5.4" (W) closed
- RFID-blocking security feature prevents unauthorized access to personal data stored in RFID chips found in your credit cards, security cards, and passports
- Ultra-thin 4-slot design that holds up to 20 cards
- "Spare Key" holder for a spare key
- Ripstop cash pocket for bills and receipts
- Materials: 1,000-D Military-grade CORDURA® fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating
- Genuine MultiCam-Black ® Cordura by Crye Precision™
- VANQUEST RFID-blocking composite fabric effective for High-Frequency 13.56 KHz RFID system
- High-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon interior lining