Your CCW firearm plus a spare magazine can be added to any hook-and-loop surface with this CCW-PLUS-MAG Hook & Loop Insert. Secured in place with a universally fitting elastic strap supported by low slip and tough Hypalon rubber composite. It will hold your CCW and either one single or double stack magazine with a sturdy hook fastener back, ready when you need it.
- Net Weight: 1.3 ounces | 36 grams
- Ultra-durable & grippy Hypalon® rubber composite material (resistant to heat, chemicals and UV)
- Elastic webbing self-adjusts for positive handgun/magazine retention
- Holds two single or double-stack magazines with dedicated elastic webbing slots, can also retain flashlights, folding knives, multi-tools and other accessories
- Hook fastener sewn on backside, attaches onto any loop-sided surface
4 Reviews Show Reviews
Easily changed from one ccw to another. When i stalled it keeps the ccw in position for easy and quick access.
Pretty cool and worth the money a must have for you pack.
I ordered this holster plus mag insert to go with my Trident 20 gen 2. As a holster, it works better than I expected. However, the magazine loop is too close to the pistol. This causes 2 problems: 1. The mag rides and rubs on the gun. 2. It makes it more difficult to insert the gun with the mag in because the loop material can't stretch toward the magazine. It would also make sense to make the magazine loop a pocket so the exposed bullet doesn't work loose or rub and marr the lining material. Come to think of it, the holster part might work better as an elastic pocket too.
It's a good product. It allows me to carry more in my rifle bag