The Vanquest ELASTO Gear Locks (2-pack) offer the perfect retention solution for any packs with 1" webbing (works best* on 1" vertical webbing / vertical MOLLE). Made from injection molded polymer and user-replaceable shock-cord, the ELASTO Gear Locks can go on any 1" webbing, holding an object along the direction of the webbing. With its contoured shape and intuitive design, you can quickly lock/unlock an ELASTO Gear Lock with one hand.
ELASTO locks work best on 1" vertical webbing / vertical MOLLE, holding a cylindrical object in a vertical position. If you mount an ELASTO lock horizontally, the object in horizontal position may be unbalanced, and may slide out. You may combine multiple ELASTO Gear Locks to secure a longer object.
The ELASTO Gear Locks are color-matched to our products: Available in Black, Coyote Tan, and Wolf Gray.
*Popular Vanquest products with verical 1" webbing: IBEX-26, IBEX-35, MARKHOR-45
- Net Weight: 0.7 Ounces (per piece)
- Base Size: 2 1/8in (H) x 2in (W)
- Easy and quick one handed use
- Designed for use on vertical 1" webbing
- Great for securing axe/shovel handles, trekking poles, folding saws etc.
- Materials: Injection molded nylon
- 13.5" of 3mm shock cord