**ONLY BLACK AVAILABLE**
**FIRE SALE products can only be returned for exchange with other FIRE SALE product(s) within 30-days of purchase (refund not available for FIRE SALE items)**
ENVOY 3.0 improvements: (1) built-in collapsible bottle holders on both sides for 32oz (1L) Nalgene, (2) low profile MOLLE-Air structure that's MOLLE-compatible and loop-faced, (3) more internal loop fields for CCW and organization.
The ENVOY™ 3.0 Messenger Bag continues the design of our original ENVOY 1.0 that was considered to be one of the best messenger bags for everyday carry.
With the same internal measurements at 10" (H) x 16" (W) x 6" (D), the new ENVOY 3.0 now has two built-in bottle holders for 32oz (1L) Nalgene bottles. Bottle holders are collapsible for a more streamlined look. Front flap’s MOLLE-Air structure is low profile, and loop-faced for ID patches. Its removable shoulder strap offers better ergonomics, and is upgradable to the GT-COBRA™ Sling system.
Its padded laptop sleeve can store a laptop up to 15”. Top zipper opening lets you access your notepads, pens/markers, and multi-tools without opening the flap. It also has a luggage handle pass-through with hidden pockets, front admin panel, and plenty of loop fields for CCW & internal attachment. Total 22 pockets and slots for maximum organization.
For ultimate durability, the ENVOY 3.0 is made of genuine 1000-D Cordura® (500-D on Multicam & Multicam-Black) with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) fabric protector, high-visibility 210-D ripstop nylon interior, and YKK® zippers.
The ENVOY 3.0 is fully expandable with these optional accessories: Drop-In Organizer enhances the bag’s internal organization for your range gear or DSLR camera system. 5" MOLLE Sticks can attach MOLLE-compatible gear onto your ENVOY. You can also turn your ENVOY into a bike-messenger-style bag that rides high and comfortably on your back with a GT-COBRA™ Sling Strap that uses THE world-renowned ITW / AustriAlpin GT-COBRA buckle (non-metallic, crush-proof, and rated at 500-lb tensile strength)
- NEW: Loop-Faced MOLLE-Air structure for MOLLE accessory & morale patch attachment
- NEW: Ambidextrous & collapsible bottle pockets fit 1-Liter Nalgene bottles with elastic cord retention. Pocket closes flat when not in use.
- NEW: Additional Loop panels inside Main and CCW Compartment for accessory attachment
- NEW: Stabilizer strap connector made from ultra-durable Hypalon
- Net Weight: 2.60 pounds
- Exterior Size: 11" (H) x 17" (W) x 7" (D)
- Main Compartment (Interior): 10" (H) x 16" (W) x 6" (D)
- Fully padded main compartment with loop panels for attachment
- High-visibility, lightweight 210-D Ripstop Nylon interior
- Padded sleeve compartment for a tablet or a laptop (up to 15")
- Spacious compartment for CCW holsters and accessories
- Over 22 organizing compartments and slots
- Ambidextrous design
- Luggage handle attachment with a zippered pocket
- Non-slip, adjustable shoulder pad
- MOLLE/PALS webbings on front and sides for accessories
- Materials: 1,000-D Mil-grade Cordura® fabric with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) fabric protector (500-D Mil-grade Cordura® on Multicam & Multicam-Black)
- Genuine MADE-IN-USA MultiCam® & MultiCam-Black Cordura® by Crye Precision™
- High-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon interior
- Durable RC-Class YKK® lockable zippers, reversed for protection
- MOLLE-compatible attachment system with PALS webbing
- Lightweight MOLLE-Air structure for MOLLE accessory attachment
- Mil-grade ITW® and UTX-Duraflex® hardware made from high tensile strength Acetal polymer
- Circular zipper loops made of paracord
- High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread
41 Reviews Show Reviews
Typical high quality Vanquest product. excellent stitching, and every time I look at the bag I find another Velcro pocket. Third major product I've purchased (2 previous packs) and they all continue to impress me.
I purchased a similar bag from another well known company figuring I would give it a try. Very BIG mistake, from the moment that the other bag arrived I could tell it poorly made, the feel of the fabric was horrible not to mention the stitch was off and some of the zipper was sewn on backwards. I returned the POS back for a full refund. NEVER again, VIVA Vanquest, my Envoy 3.0 is the talk of the office and the shooting range.
I had been lugging a Northridge backpack from LL Bean for five years as my portable office/EDC kit. When I moved to a new job, the corporate culture was a lot more conservative. The orange backpack drew sidelong looks. I was surrounded by briefcases and messenger bags.
The time came to retire the backpack. And that's where the Envoy 3.0 came in. 20+ pockets to stash everything except the kitchen sink. It is much more sturdier than the ripstop backpack I had been carrying. I like the ability to carry it by the handles or slung over the shoulder. The stabilizer strap takes some getting used to but best of all, no more funny looks from the suits.
I thoroughly researched tactical messenger bags, including Maxpedition and 511. The quality of this bag is excellent. I'm already recommending it to others.
Well design by intelligence peoples from Vanquest. If you look closely , everything are symmetric from outside to the inside. It likes my ROLEX SD4000 and my OMEGA Aqua Terra. Build to last.
Design for warfare to conceal weapons and equipment's. You need to send to Afghanistan for the real test.
This is my third Vanquest bag. I started with the Trident 20, then went to a Falconer 27, but decided to start carrying a laptop so I wanted something a bit larger. I actually stumbled upon a 5.11 Box Covert that was clearance priced for less than $40 from a retail store. I wasn't shopping for it, and didn't particularly like it, but it was so cheap, I thought I had to buy it. It didn't take long to find out I didn't like it at all. "Box" was apropos. It had a cavernous main compartment, but lacked the quantity and type of pockets and admin functionality I'd grown accustomed to with Vanquest. When Black Friday rolled around, I jumped at the opportunity to grab the Envoy. I'm glad I did. It's not as large as I was expecting, based on the comments here. Don't get me wrong. It's sizeable, but not crazy big. I carry a Dell Precision 15.6" laptop and it fits snugly, but easily. It's got tons of zippered and Velcro pockets to store all of my odds and ends (laptop and phone cables, power bank, checkbook, keys, etc).
I did buy a plastic divider for carrying documents in the main compartment. I cut off the folding flap and use it to store paperwork. The large zipper opening on the bag's flap allows me to access the documents without having to fold the flap open. I don't know how they could do it, but it would be cool if Vanquest came up with a document organizer insert for messenger bags.
Also, I couldn't resist buying the new Vanquest zipper pulls to replace some of the main paracord pulls. Not necessary, but a cool touch as far as I'm concerned.
One last thing. The hook and loop on the main flap is so strong, I seldom lock the plastic latches and I can still lift by the front handle (or both) without any worry of the flap opening unexpectedly.
Love this bag.
Ever since getting a job in IT, I've been looking for a bag that'll hold all my stuff, not fall apart, and not look like a potato sack while doing it. This bag ticks all those boxes and then some. The zipper access to the main compartment is just pure genius. I also got the CCW holster. It may or may not hold a S&W Shield just fine.
I went back and forth between 5.11 bags, Maxpedition, and Vanquest but in the end I am very glad I went with the Vanquest. It is extremely high quality and has all the features you could need. Wolf gray looks great in a duty environment and blends in well while traveling. I would recommend to any of my friends.
This thing is incredible. I use it everyday regardless of what I'm doing. I was out off by the hefty price tag, but it is undoubtedly the best bag I've ever owned.