**ONLY BLACK & WOLF GRAY AVAILABLE**
**FIRE SALE products can only be returned for exchange with other FIRE SALE product(s) within 30-days of purchase (refund not available for FIRE SALE items)**
ENVOY 3.0 improvements: (1) built-in collapsible bottle holders on both sides for 32oz (1L) Nalgene, (2) low profile MOLLE-Air structure that's MOLLE-compatible and loop-faced, (3) more internal loop fields for CCW and organization.
The ENVOY™ 3.0 Messenger Bag continues the design of our original ENVOY 1.0 that was considered to be one of the best messenger bags for everyday carry.
With the same internal measurements at 10" (H) x 16" (W) x 6" (D), the new ENVOY 3.0 now has two built-in bottle holders for 32oz (1L) Nalgene bottles. Bottle holders are collapsible for a more streamlined look. Front flap’s MOLLE-Air structure is low profile, and loop-faced for ID patches. Its removable shoulder strap offers better ergonomics, and is upgradable to the GT-COBRA™ Sling system.
Its padded laptop sleeve can store a laptop up to 15”. Top zipper opening lets you access your notepads, pens/markers, and multi-tools without opening the flap. It also has a luggage handle pass-through with hidden pockets, front admin panel, and plenty of loop fields for CCW & internal attachment. Total 22 pockets and slots for maximum organization.
For ultimate durability, the ENVOY 3.0 is made of genuine 1000-D Cordura® (500-D on Multicam & Multicam-Black) with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) fabric protector, high-visibility 210-D ripstop nylon interior, and YKK® zippers.
The ENVOY 3.0 is fully expandable with these optional accessories: Drop-In Organizer enhances the bag’s internal organization for your range gear or DSLR camera system. 5" MOLLE Sticks can attach MOLLE-compatible gear onto your ENVOY. You can also turn your ENVOY into a bike-messenger-style bag that rides high and comfortably on your back with a GT-COBRA™ Sling Strap that uses THE world-renowned ITW / AustriAlpin GT-COBRA buckle (non-metallic, crush-proof, and rated at 500-lb tensile strength)
- NEW: Loop-Faced MOLLE-Air structure for MOLLE accessory & morale patch attachment
- NEW: Ambidextrous & collapsible bottle pockets fit 1-Liter Nalgene bottles with elastic cord retention. Pocket closes flat when not in use.
- NEW: Additional Loop panels inside Main and CCW Compartment for accessory attachment
- NEW: Stabilizer strap connector made from ultra-durable Hypalon
- Net Weight: 2.60 pounds
- Exterior Size: 11" (H) x 17" (W) x 7" (D)
- Main Compartment (Interior): 10" (H) x 16" (W) x 6" (D)
- Fully padded main compartment with loop panels for attachment
- High-visibility, lightweight 210-D Ripstop Nylon interior
- Padded sleeve compartment for a tablet or a laptop (up to 15")
- Spacious compartment for CCW holsters and accessories
- Over 22 organizing compartments and slots
- Ambidextrous design
- Luggage handle attachment with a zippered pocket
- Non-slip, adjustable shoulder pad
- MOLLE/PALS webbings on front and sides for accessories
- Materials: 1,000-D Mil-grade Cordura® fabric with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) fabric protector (500-D Mil-grade Cordura® on Multicam & Multicam-Black)
- Genuine MADE-IN-USA MultiCam® & MultiCam-Black Cordura® by Crye Precision™
- High-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon interior
- Durable RC-Class YKK® lockable zippers, reversed for protection
- MOLLE-compatible attachment system with PALS webbing
- Lightweight MOLLE-Air structure for MOLLE accessory attachment
- Mil-grade ITW® and UTX-Duraflex® hardware made from high tensile strength Acetal polymer
- Circular zipper loops made of paracord
- High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread
41 Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent bag. Much better designed and constructed than other bags I have from a competitor.I wish I discovered Vanquest earlier.I
Will definitely be purchasing more Vanquest gear.
I’ve been looking for the ideal bag for a while now, for home, work, and travel. This is it. With the addition of a few minor Vanguard accessories, it’s literally perfect.
Met these guys at the USN G9 gathering and they build awesome bags, I have the trident 31 and have loved it. I bought the envoy to carry firearms to and from the range which works amazingly well. The construction of the materials, zippers, all the pockets internal and external are made so excellently. By excellence, I mean durability and reliability. These bags don't last years they last decades. The velcro just works every time without issue and it's super velcroey (I know it's not a word). I'm so impressed with these bags. I am a Vanquest customer for life. Take the challenge and buy a Vanquest bag, you won't be disappointed.
I have the Trident 31 and the Gearslinger and really like them both but the Envoy 3.0 is my new favorite
It is easy to carry and easy to access
This is a very good to excellent bag. Its roomy, there are several compartments for stuff, and I like the option of drop-in bag -- though its out of stock and won’t be in for “several months”. There are dozens well thought out design decisions in this bag, and I agree with almost all of them. I’m comparing this bag to the LL Bean messenger bag that I’ve worn out. I use my bag for office to field work/travel, I’m very hard on equipment, and I do design work for a living in part, so I’m very judgemental about such things. To repeat -- this is an excellent bag.
However, I’m not going to go into lots of detail on the good however, but the things I’d like improved. There are a few highlights for the design at the end. (Photos here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pcL1Otz1tmivVz7Z3W7zd5ELAJEb5P5P )
- The strap should be more heavily padded. I use something from “Sharper image right now, and I’m going to miss it a bit when I use yours. (Page 17)
- On the compartment inside the front of the bag, the velcro is on the center side of the bag. When placing things on the velcro, they sag, because there’s no support in the thin material. If you place that velcro on the outside of the compartment nearest the front of the bag, the padding makes supports the stuff on the velcro to a substantial extent. (pages 14, 15).
- The left and right pouches inside the cover, but outside the main area should have the option to be larger. As an absolute minimum, the pleat on the Left Hand Side (LHS) should be larger. Ideally both sides should be pleated on the sides and bottom. This would allow the bag to be compressed using the straps that go under the bottom when I don’t need the large internal compartment, but need to store some stuff in smaller front pockets. (Page 9).
The velcro on the inside of the flap that holds the flap to the front of the bag holds the flap closed, but there’s not enough grip IMO. I’d like to see the velcro doubled or tripled. Without this, it seems to make little sense to have all that velcro on the outside under the flap. (Pages 1, 11).
- There should be velcro on both long sides of the main compartment. This need not fully mirror the existing long side velcro, because it might need to leave a space for the divider stitching on the bare side. However, it would allow users to use the padded dividing panels in the bag without the drop-in bag, and make it very usable as a camera bag with the addition of velcroed padding on the bottom and sides. (Page 12, 13)
- There should be an additional padded sides and bottom purchase option, which would allow the ability to skip the drop-in all together. This would also contribute to making this a great camera bag. (Page 12, 13, Here)
- I’d like to see the two carry handles to be heavier and possibly have a strap connecting them to become one (but possibly not). This could just be bias from my previous bag, but the handles feel flimsy compared to the LL Bean offering, which uses straps that are twice as wide, and folded in half at the handle and wrapped in leather. I’m sure you’ve evaluated whether you get tearouts over long wear on the strap stitching however, so perhaps this isn’t necessary. (Page 6, 16)
- I wish there was a clip inside the front flap or perhaps better, inside at least one of those pockets that I want to be bigger. This would be useful for keys. (No photo).
- The water bottle holders would benefit from a pleat at the bottom as well, so that the water bottle can fit all the way to the bottom of the compartment. (Page 3).
I wish there was velcro on the pockets) outside of the flap. In fact, I added one to mine. (Page 2)
- There should be small velcro tabs on the top of the pockets on the small side pockets on the back of the bag (opposite the flap) to keep the contents secure. Perhaps just on one of the pockets, though I think both. (Page 2, 7, 8).
- I’d like to see a better solution to securing the strap on the back to secure the bag around the opposite side. (Page 3, 4, 5, 10).
-- For inspiration, I would look to the outstanding solution for the removable shoulder strap. I’d also angle the connection here so that it goes to the most likely angle by default, rather than straight. My first thought is 30 degrees.
-- To keep it out of the way, I store the clip into the MOLLE, which works quite well. You might show a photo for this. A solution no one knows about is not much good.
A few of these suggestions will raise the cost, but most won't -- they will raise the bag's usability even more however.
OK, some of the things I thing are VERY well done about the bag that sets it apart from most:
- Top zipper opening. Very convenient.
- Orange lining. Makes it very easy to locate components inside, even in low light, though it adds weight to an already heavy bag.
- Most velcro is very well placed for the most part.
- The material is excellent.
-Its very roomy on the inside -- more than you’d expect from the outside view
This replaced a 20 year old police patrol bag that has seen better days. What can I say that has not already been said. Its an amazing bag. I have just a couple suggestions that are my personal preferences based on the way I load and run the bag. The top main zipper on the flap I would like to see a YKK aqua-guard. I would like to see a designated pouch or sleeve for a few 18650 batteries. I agree with a previous poster, it would be awesome if they could include or sell separately some type of document organizer for it. And just a little more padding in the laptop area. Really nitpicking here because it is a near perfect. Glad I purchased it.
Firstly it arrived in Australia within days of ordering which was impressive. The bag is very well made and appears to be very sturdy and I am going to have a difficult time in destroying this messenger bag.
Only 1 small issue is with the shoulder strap webbing has two tiny imperfections in it however I do not believe it will be any issue with the quiality or durability of the strap, it is mainly a slight asthetic issue however not at all obvious to see. It's really nothing but that's all I could say wrong if I had to pick something.
I use this for a work bag and offers alot of space to carry my daily items as well as lunch boxes, snacks, water bottle with still plenty of room to throw in a jumper, vest etc if I need to.
Overall it's just freaking awesome and would recommend it to anyone.
I would have given it 5 stars if it had more shoulder padding or longer padding and have a buckle like the mission workshop has which is adjustable. And hopefully they'll make it weather proof on their next gen. Envoy 4.0.
I love everything about my bag. But if I would change one thing it would be that the shoulder strap swivel clips to attach to the bag! I found myself untwisting them sometimes. Overall a great bag though!