*New RED FATPacks (all sizes) available now!*
Gen-2 FATPack 4x6 improvements: (1) external built-in tourniquet holders, (2) internal elastic holders for cylindrical items, (3) bottom pull tabs for easy closure.
FATPack (First Aid Trauma Pack) is a series of medical packs that offer volume-maximizing storage, and instant accessibility. Access your lifesaving contents with one intuitive downward pull! Available in three sizes: 4x6, 5x8, and 7x10.
FATPack 4x6 is 6" (H) x 4.5" (W) x 3" (D). It is the perfect size for your IFAK, Blowout Kit, or trauma-based medical kit.
Two external elastic holders secure tourniquets and shears for instant access. Elastic loops over high-viz ripstop pockets in the main compartment’s center and side flaps can secure cylindrical items (e.g. Epipen and airway tubes), saving you precious time when seconds count. User-configurable shock cord storage ladder on the front flap.
Sturdy grab handle unzips dual #8 YKK zippers and hook-and-loop fastener. Loop ID panel for blood type or other patches.
MOLLE back panel let you attach FATPack using MOLLE Sticks (*optional), or convert it to a hook-and-loop attachment using the MOHL-Air adapter panel (*optional). FATPack’s versatility will make sure your lifesaving gear goes wherever you go!
- NEW: Three internal elastic webbing bands with two slots for cylindrical items (ex. Epipen, tube)
- NEW: Two external elastic slots for attaching tourniquet or shears (per side)
- NEW: Formed grab handle for fast opening with removable red ‘medical’ indicator
- NEW: Bottom pull tabs for easier closure
- Size: 6" (H) x 4.5" (W) x 3" (D)
- Weight: 4.2 ounces
- Four internal high-vis ripstop storage pockets
- User-configurable storage ladder with shock cord retention.
- 2” (H) x 3” (W) ID/Blood type loop patch panel on front.
- MOLLE/PALS webbing on rear for modular attachment.
- Compatible with MOLLE Sticks & MOHL-Air adapter for loop panel attachment.
- Includes 2 one-wrap hook & loop anchors for gear retention.
- Materials:1,000-D Cordura® fabric with water-repellent DuPont® Teflon® fabric protector.
- Hi-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon interior.
- Durable & abrasion resistant RC-Class YKK® #8 zippers, reversed for protection.
- Circular user-friendly paracord zipper loops.
- High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes.
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread.
16 Reviews Show Reviews
Awesome pack I have all four sizes in multiple colors, this one is just the right size for a one person trauma kit or a beefed up first aid kit. Very well designed to easily open and access all compartments. This pouch is key component to my plate carrier rig. Highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a small first aid pouch that's not gonna break the bank and its built to last.
At first I thought it was too small. I reviewed Gideon Tactical's video on this pack. I have different items, and they all fit with a little room left over.
I would recommend this pack to anyone who is interested in a good first aid pack.
This pack is robust and exceptional quality. I really like the fact you can tear it open and get the things you need in a hurry. Don't worry the zippers are YKK they'll take the pounding! High vis pockets are an added bonus, Just an FYI FOR FUTURE BUYERS this pack IMO is meant for Trauma essentials TQ, Quick Clot, Compression bandage and gauze. I'd carry a smaller kit for Boo Boos to compliment this one
This little pack is built like a tank! Just the right size to fit my essential first aid items! I'll be taking this with me into the woods and wilderness every time I head out. I'll also be purchasing other Vanquest products in the future!!
So far, this is the best IFAK I've had. It's only been a few weeks, but it's easily accessible and the zippers are really smooth. I'm still playing around with my favorite layout, but so far so good.
This bag is the right size to just keep in my bag and even though I haven't fully filled it, it does hold a lot.
For a long time I use FATPack 4x6, just not enough of those little things that added FATPack 4X6 (Gen-2)