**ONLY WOLF GRAY AVAILABLE**
**FIRE SALE products can only be returned for exchange with other FIRE SALE product(s) within 30-days of purchase (refund not available for FIRE SALE items)**
FTIM™ (Fast-Totally-Integrated Maximizer™) is a series of evolved organizers that offer lightning-fast pull-down access, and gear-taming organizations. It is a hybrid of our signature PPM/EDCM Maximizer™ organizers, and the popular FATPack medical pouches.
With Maximizer staggered/offset elastic loops, high-viz ripstop pockets, and a fold-down tool roll flap, every slot/pocket in the FTIM is designed to secure your gear. A built-in "shelf" bottom further retains items stored vertically, and prevents them from slipping through. With one instinctive pull, the FTIM's contents are at the ready.
FTIM-SLIM is the smaller of the FTIM series: 7" (H) x 6" (W) x 2.5" (D). If you need a small fold-out organizer to stow your EDC items, the FTIM-SLIM is your pouch.
Two large slip pockets, two paracord loops, plus 25 vertical and horizontal elastic loops will guarantee each of your EDC items will find a home.
Sturdy grab handle with user-selectable FASTab system can quickly unzip #8 YKK lockable zippers. Loop ID panel, exterior slip pocket, and MOLLE/PALS side panels allow expansion of gear carried. Constructed of 1,000-D CORDURA® with TEFLON® by DuPont® to ensure maximum durability!
You can attach the pouch onto any MOLLE/PALS surface with MOLLE Sticks (#99MS5X4*); or convert it to a hook-and-loop attachment using the MOHL-Air adapter panel (#017700*); or use our 1" UNIVERSAL STRAP (#012001*) to carry it around your shoulder. *Optional accessories.
FAQ: What is a “Maximizer™”, and how is it better than the other EDC organizers I have?
Answer: VANQUEST® Maximizer™ is a series of improved organizers that use our proprietary Maximizer™ webbing to “maximize” the use of space. The Maximizer™ webbing uses staggered/offset elastic loop channels, and is 15.5% more efficient in saving space compared to traditional elastic loops with shared-stitching.
In nature, geometry of a honeycomb achieves the maximum use of space with minimal use of material and weight. In other words, VANQUEST® Maximizer’s staggered / offset elastic loops are like those hexagon units in a honeycomb (See diagram):
Given the objects stored all have the same diameter (e.g. a Sharpie, or a flashlight), each repeating hexagon unit is 15.5% smaller than traditional elastic loop arrangement (square), and that’s how we “MAXIMIZE” the use of space.
- Net Weight: 5.0 oz | 141.7 gram
- Size: 7” (H) x 6” (W) x 2.5” (D)
- One external and two internal storage pockets with 22 elastic webbing slots
- Staggered and off-set stitching on elastic webbing reduces unusable space
- Grab handle eases hand carry and removing from pockets
- Internal 3.5” keychain fob and 1” paracord attachment loop
- 2” (H) x 4” (W) ID/Morale patch loop panel on front
- MOLLE/PALS webbing on rear for modular attachment
- Compatible with MOLLE Sticks and MOHL Adapter Panel for loop panel attachment
- Materials: 1,000-D Military grade Cordura® fabric with water-repellent Teflon® fabric protector by DuPont®
- Subdued Hi-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon interior.
- Durable & abrasion resistant RC-Class YKK® #8 zippers, reversed for protection.
- User-friendly circular zipper loops made from Gladding's 550 lb. tensile strength paracord (MADE-IN-USA)
- High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread
24 Reviews Show Reviews
Perfect size, built to last, tons of room, strong zippers, great for EDC
I love the organizational abilities of this mid size pouch. Strong zippers, but still easy to pull. If you are looking for a slim organizer that is not the typical “book” opening style, I would recommend giving this a try.
Vanquest does a great job with these small organizers. Really well made and can store lots of stuff.
Great pouch for survival and edc.
The maximizer provides plenty of space to stow gear.
Great little organizer for little every day items. I loaded it up and keep it with me daily.
Ordered this for my wheelchair and it fits well and will withstand the abuse!
This is absolutely my favorite organizer. The fold out design of the front is brilliant.
I did experience the zipper issues others have reported, but it was 90% solved by coating the zipper teeth with some Rand CLP.
As advertised, plenty of storage space, lots of loops and nooks and crannies. Holds ALL of my diabetic supplies: two types of insulin, two types of needles, test kit, test strips, even room for some glucose tabs. But, no belt loops. Good Molle options, but I don't carry a pack. I'll be making some belt straps for it. Very convenient to carry, but I'm not a purse kind of guy.