The GT-COBRA™ Sling strap uses THE world-renowned ITW / AustriAlpin GT-COBRA™ buckle that's non-metallic, crush-proof, and rated to hold 500-pounds of tension before failure.
The 2018 redesigned GT-COBRA™ Sling strap turns your Vanquest messenger/VPacker bags (ENVOY 3.0, SKITCH-12, SKITCH-15, MOBIUS 2.0, TOLCAT 2.0) into an ambidextrous bike-messenger-style bag that rides comfortably on your back.
Upgraded EVA foam provides exceptional shoulder comfort as your bag rides high on your back away from your waistline. The shoulder pad features a single row of vertical PALS which runs the length and dual horizontal Hypalon MOLLE webbing allows you to weave cords and wires and attach pouches to the strap.
Durable metal hardware anchors the strap onto your pack. The sling strap can be easily adjusted for length with an Acetal loop by Duraflex and an elastic band managing the slack. Now available in Black, Coyote Tan and Wolf Gray colors to match your bag.
- Weight: 0.9 oz | 26 grams
- Maximum Overall Length: 57"
- Minimum Overall Length: 21"
- Shoulder Pad Length : 16"
- Shoulder Pad Width : 2.875"
- Bartack and Box-and-X stitching for additional strength and durability
- Materials:500-D Mil-grade Cordura® fabric treated with Durable Water Repellent
- ITW / AustriAlpin GT-COBRA™ Acetal buckle rated at 500-pound tensile strength.
- Durable metal attachment loops
- Hypalon durable rubber laminate MOLLE webbing
- High tensile strength nylon webbing in 1" and 2" width
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread
1 Review Show Reviews
An excellent addition to my Skitch-12 (that I picked up from Vanquest's Fire Sale. I wish this strap came standard as combining it with the Skitch-12's load stabilizer makes it an excellent bike messenger. The additional MOLLE on the strap helps me secure my flashlight with shock cord when riding at night.
Even when carried on one shoulder the wide strap is quite comfortable (as long as the cobra buckle is not in contact with any bony part of my body).