SLIMMER, LIGHTER, BETTER!
Evolved from the popular ISOPOD Fold-Up Pouch series, your new ISOPOD 2.0 is 15% lighter, folds 35% flatter, and works better!
ISOPOD-MEDIUM 2.0 is the larger one of the two ISOPOD 2.0s. This durable and spacious bag is multi-purpose and compact by design.
ISOPOD-MEDIUM provides easy storage whether you’re gathering evidence as a full-time investigator, or collecting treasures as a weekend geocacher. It excels at the shooting range as a dump pouch for shotgun shells, holding up to seven AR-15 magazines, or collecting spent brass. Many large-format photographers also use ISOPOD-MEDIUM to store their large-format film holders while in the field.
The ISOPOD-MEDIUM is a perfect EDC (everyday carry) accessory for last minute storage. It easily unfolds, cinches closed, and be released to open with an one-handed operation. When not in use, simply fold it up to save space.
There are two ways to carry the ISOPOD pouch: (1) wear it directly on your waist belt, or (2) attach it onto any MOLLE/PALS surface with two 5" MOLLE Sticks.
With it’s compact design, generous capacity, ease of use, and versatility, the ISOPOD™-MEDIUM is an excellent addition to your everyday-use gear system.
- Net Weight: 3.5 oz | 98 grams
- Size (Folded): 4.5” (H) x 3.75” (W) x 0.75” (D)
- Size (Open): 8.75” (H) x 6” (W) x 3.5” (D)
- Suitable to hold shotgun shells and up to seven AR-15 30-round mags
- Easy one-hand-cinch operation for rapid opening or closing
- Attaches to any MOLLE/PALS attachment systems
- Attaches to belts up to 3" wide
- Bottom grommet for rapid drainage
- Materials:1,000-D Mil-grade Cordura® fabric with water-repellent Teflon® fabric protector by DuPont®
- MOLLE/PALS compatible attachment system with high tensile strength nylon webbing.
- Mil-grade ITW® and UTX-Duraflex® hardware made from high tensile strength Acetal polymer.