**FIRE SALE products can only be returned for exchange with other FIRE SALE product(s) within 30-days of purchase (refund not available for FIRE SALE items)**
JAVELIN 3.0 key improvements: (1) 0.5" wider to better fit a 13" laptop (MacBook Pro / Air). Total capacity = 1 liter larger, (2) low profile MOLLE-Air structure that's loop-covered for ID patches, (3) improved CCW compartment with larger opening, (4) improved shoulder strap with denser foam padding.
The new JAVELIN™ 3.0 is your favorite JAVELIN VSlinger upgraded! Its asymmetrical design safely stores your gear upright and sideways. When you swing the pack to your front, its extra-large S-zipper opening gives you easy access to the inside. With genuine 1000-D Cordura® (500-D on Multicam & Multicam-Black) coated with Teflon® protector by DuPont®, and #10 YKK® zippers, this bag can handle any rough conditions.
Padded main compartment and three dividers provide extra protection for your EDC (everyday carry) items, photography gear, or range gear. A dedicated laptop sleeve that can hold a 13" laptop (MacBook Pro / Air). High-visibility 210-D ripstop nylon interior helps you find things in low-light conditions. The rear compartment is both CCW- and hydration-ready for a 2-liter water bladder.
The JAVELIN's 3-inch-wide shoulder strap with padded mesh delivers superior ergonomics and comfort. There is a hidden pocket and a 2” Duraflex® double-lock buckle for added security. You can open the double-lock buckle single-handedly, or disable the double-lock feature by adjusting the latch.
Low profile MOLLE-Air structure is MOLLE-compatible, and loop-covered for ID patches. Many interior loop fields for CCW and internal organization.
With total 35 pockets and slots to organize your personal items and EDCs, JAVELIN 3.0 VSlinger is THE slingpack for those who want to be prepared 24/7!
FAQ: If I am right-handed, should I choose the RIGHT-Shoulder or LEFT-Shoulder version?
Answer: It depends. Choosing a shoulder to carry a "shoulder-specific" slingpack is usually a personal preference. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can wear a slingpack on either shoulder as long as it feels "comfortable" to you. Statistically, 60-65% of our right-handed clients opt for a left-shoulder-carry slingpack, and vice versa. There are a few things that you might want to consider when making such decision: (1) Is there another item that you must carry on a specific shoulder? Example, a shoulder carried rifle. If so, you go with the opposite shoulder to carry your slingpack. (2) Do you have a bad shoulder? If so, please wear your slingpack on the opposite side. (3) Do you carry bulky item on one side hip that will interfere with shifting a slingpack to your front? The reason being, a LEFT-shoulder-carry slingpack will swing from your BACK, travel across your RIGHT hip, then to your FRONT. Therefore, if you must carry something bulky on your right-hip, please go with a right-shoulder-carry slingpack (and vice versa). (4) Do you carry something in the bag that must be operated with a specific hand? For example, most cameras are designed for right-hand use, so a photographer might prefer the RIGHT-Shoulder version because it gives him/her better access to cameras using right hand, while allowing left hand to change lens or return the slingpack to the back.
- NEW: Loop-Faced MOLLE-Air structure for MOLLE accessory & morale patch attachment
- NEW: Added 0.5 inch to overall width for better fit of 13” MacBook Pro / Air laptops, which adds 1 liter to overall capacity (now 16.5 liters)
- NEW: Hook & loop closure for interior pockets in top & bottom front compartments
- NEW: Expanded zipper track on Hydration / CCW Compartment for easier access
- NEW: Denser padding for shoulder strap and backside for added comfort
- NEW: Stabilizer strap now with quick-detach SlikClip & stabilizer connector made from ultra-durable Hypalon
- Net Weight: 2.80 Lbs (1000-D Cordura®)
- Net Weight: 2.70 Lbs (500-D MultiCam & MultiCam-Black Cordura®)
- Total Capacity: 16.5 liters
- Overall Exterior Size (Fully Extended): 16.5" (H) x 10.5" (W) x 7" (D)
- Main Compartment (Interior): 16" (H) x 10" (W) x 5" (D)
- Top Front Compartment (Interior): 4" (H) x 8.5" (W) x 2" (D)
- Bottom Front Compartment (Interior): 10" (H) x 8.75" (W) x 2" (D)
- Rear Hydration / CCW Compartment (Interior): 15.5” (H) x 9.5” (W)
- Side Admin Compartment: 8.75” (H) x 4.25” (W)
- Padded main compartment with 3 padded dividers
- High-visibility, lightweight 210-D Ripstop Nylon interior
- Padded sleeve fits most 13” tablet or laptops: (max. size 14” H x 10” W)
- Total 35 organizing compartments and slots
- MOLLE/PALS webbings for accessory attachment
- Materials:1,000-D Mil-grade Cordura® fabric with water-repellent Teflon® fabric protector by DuPont® (500-D Mil-grade Cordura® on Multicam & Multicam-Black)
- Genuine MADE-IN-USA MultiCam & MultiCam-Black patterns by Crye Precision™
- High-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon interior
- Durable RC-Class YKK® lockable zippers, reversed for protection
- MOLLE-compatible attachment system with PALS webbing
- Lightweight MOLLE-Air structure for MOLLE accessory attachment
- Mil-grade ITW® and UTX-Duraflex® hardware made from high strength Acetal polymer
- Circular zipper loops made of paracord
- High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread
1 Review Show Reviews
I purchased the JAVELIN 3.0 VSlinger Right-Shoulder Slingpack in multicam black for my EDC. Aside from the high quality, high vis interior, ability to configure the interior, comfort, good looks and function, it fits my 15" (yes, 15") MacBook Pro in an INCASE padded sleeve! It's fits snug but it does fit. This was a requirement when I began my search for an EDC pack. When it arrived I was amazed at how well thought out every aspect of this pack actually is. My follow up purchase was a Tolcat 2.0 for quick trips and errands close to home. I can't say enough about the guys at Vanquest and the quality products they produce and their superb customer service. Well done, gentlemen! Check out their full line of products, you won't regret it.
Vanquest Javelin 3.0 V-Slinger: Even Better Sling Bag for EDC | Everyday Carry | Bug Out Bag
Man, it was a LONG time ago for ETV that I reviewed my first V...
Vanquest Javelin 3.0 VSlinger EDC Pack Review
Support my channel when you shop on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2bq...
NEW Vanquest Javelin 3.0 review | Best EDC Bag Ever?
Could this be? The Best EDC bag ever! Check out my gear review...
JAVELIN 3.0 VSlinger by Vanquest: Brief Overview
JAVELIN 3.0 VSlinger by Vanquest: Brief Overview - #vanquest #...