MOBIUS 2.0 improvements: (1) 15% larger than the original MOBIUS, (2) ambidextrous design with removable/reversible shoulder strap for user-friendly right- or left-carry, (3) out-of-sight CCW compartment with enlarged opening (can store an iPad), (4) built-in collapsible bottle holders on both sides for 1-L Nalgene, (5) built-in medical organization.
The upgraded VANQUEST® VPacker™ 2.0 series is your next generation gear bag: Ambidextrous construction for comfortable right or left-carry, CCW and hydration-compatibility, plus improved design for faster access to your gear with medical organization.
Spacious, yet well-organized: One 10" (H) x 8.25" (W) x 5" (D) main compartment with a weather-resistant ripstop storm cover that can cinch-close. Two 4.5" (L) x 7" (H) x 2" (W) double-zippered side pockets with high-vis slots. Two collapsible water bottle holders with elastic retention fits 32oz (1L) Nalgene bottles. A front pocket with elastic ladder organization for medical supplies, a lockable CCW compartment with enlarged opening (can store an iPad), plus plenty of high-viz ripstop organization. The hidden CCW compartment keeps your CCW out-of-sight, and can be kept open for lightning-fast access. Total 27 slots and pockets to maximize your carry capability!
For optimal ergonomics, the MOBIUS™ VPacker naturally contours around your body. A removable waist strap further stabilizes the MOBIUS, and helps support the weight on your shoulder. Its 2" shoulder strap can be removed, and reversed for comfortable right or left-side carry. It features a Duraflex double-lock security buckle, an accessory D-ring, and a 1/2"-thick shoulder pad for maximum comfort.
FAQ: I am right-handed, but I want to wear the VPacker on my left side occassionally, what should I do?
Answer: The new Vanquest VPackers™ are designed to solve your right or left-side carry dilemma. The new Vpackers are ambidextrous with removable/reversible shoulder strap. If you want to carry on your left side, simply remove and reverse the shoulder strap. Make sure the 2" side-release buckle is accessible at your front when you wear it. You can also choose which side(s) to carry your water bottle(s).
- NEW: 15% larger than original Mobius VPacker
- NEW: Ambidextrous design with removable shoulder strap for left or right-side user-selectable carry.
- NEW: Ambidextrous & collapsible bottle pockets fits 1-Liter Nalgene bottles with elastic cord retention
- NEW: Top compartment with high-visibility soft fleece lining, fits iPhone 6 Plus or similar smartphones (depending on protective casing)
- NEW: Built-in elastic cord medical organization & Maximizer elastic webbing inside front compartment. Added hook & loop closure in front exterior pocket
- NEW: Out of sight rear CCW compartment with loop attachment and enlarged opening (Also fits the latest iPad & iPad Air)
- NEW: Loop-Faced MOLLE-Air structure for MOLLE accessory & morale patch attachment
- NEW: Two gusseted slip pockets for quick access to multi-tool, flashlight, etc.
- Net Weight: 2.20 pounds (1000-D Cordura®)
- Net Weight: 2.10 pounds (500-D MultiCam & MultiCam-Black Cordura®)
- Total Capacity: 11.5 Liters
- Overall Exterior Size (Fully Extended): 15" (H) x 16" Top / 8" Bottom (W) x 6" (D)
- Main Compartment (Interior): 10" (H) x 8.25" (W) x 5" (D)
- Front Compartment (Interior): 8.5" (H) x 7" (W) x 1.75" (D)
- Top Compartment (Interior): 4" (H) x 6.5" (W) x 1" (D)
- Side Compartments (Interior): 7” (H) x 4.5 (W) x 2” (D)
- Collapsible Side Bottle Pockets (Interior): 8" (H) x 4" (W) x 2" (D)
- Rear CCW Compartment (Minimum): 10.25” (H) x 14" Top / 7" Bottom (W) opening with lockable zipper and loop attachment area (Fits iPad & iPad Air)
- Lightweight 210-D Ripstop Nylon storm cover in main compartment
- Neoprene handle for comfortable hand carry
- MOLLE/PALS webbings for accessory attachment
- Materials: 1,000-D Mil-grade Cordura® fabric treated with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) for moisture resistance (500-D on MultiCam & MultiCam-Black Cordura®)
- Genuine MADE-IN-USA MultiCam® & MultiCam-Black Cordura® by Crye Precision™
- Lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon
- Durable RC-Class YKK® lockable zippers, reversed for protection
- MOLLE-compatible attachment system with PALS webbing
- Lightweight MOLLE-Air structure for MOLLE accessory attachment
- Mil-grade ITW® and UTX-Duraflex® hardware made from high tensile strength Acetal polymer
- Circular zipper loops made of paracord
- High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread
47 Reviews Show Reviews
I come from lots of Maxpedition bags and like the sling bags for CCW and light edc use. Their latest Wolfspur just did not feel right and the "ear flaps" for the strap gave gave the bag too wide of a profile. I read numerous positive reviews about the mobius 2 and gave it a shot.
I am very happy I did. It is my favorite bag. The size, build quality and comfort are stellar. The numerous pockets and attention to detail is great. It is collapsible yet tough. I especially enjoy how it is ambidextrous as you can switch when shoulders get tired (marathon shopping trips with my wife).
Some things I really like: expandable water pockets, secure strap buckle with a "safety" on it, padded strap, ability to remove waist belt, fleece lined top pocket, and grab handle.
I am a reserve medic so the front pocket is nice for medical supplies. It easily holds a swat T tourniquet, chest seals, quick clot (25g), gloves in the loops, NPA, and if needed, epi pen, chest decompression needle. The ccw pocket is nice and easily holds my glock 19 which is a medium frame. The inside pocket can accommodate the surface go tablet.
A great bag at a great value. I will certainly purchase more Vanquest products in the future.
I honestly can’t say enough about this pack. Good for small tools, lunch, coffee thermos, water bottles, etc. I thought at first it might be too big, but YouTube is deceiving. This is the perfect size without drawing attention. I carry it to work every day.
Love it, all of what others have said and then some. Well built, lot of room for your gear, and super fast delivery. A+
This is my first experience with Vanquest, and I can confidently say that I will buy another bag from them in the future.
This bag is awesome! It seems like Vanquest thought about every feature, and then figure out how to make it better. The Cordura fabric seems really tough, and it doesn't make much friction noise. Unlike other brands' bags that I have that are loud and make a lot of rubbing noise. The high-viz lined pockets is genius, and yes it does actually help see inside. Vanquest includes a few anchorwraps for some of the pesky loose straps. It's the little things...
The Mobius 2.0 holds a surprising amount stuff. The switchable water bottle pocket is great, and I'm still able to fit a few items in the outside pocket with a 32oz nalgene in there. I can comfortably fit an Ipad in the back pocket. Fully loaded, this bag will stand up by itself.
Overall, I'm beyond satisfied with my Mobius 2.0 and I have been converted to a Vanquest supporter now. Ditching the 'M' brand after nearly 10 years. Vanquest edges out the competition with their innovation and attention to detail. So, if you're on the fence about buying the Mobius or Vanquest in general, you won't be disappointed and you'll be happy you did.
Thanks Vanquest, I'm a believer. GREAT BAG!
I wasn’t sure I was a “man bag” kind of guy. But, I’ve been carrying this bag almost every day since purchasing it a few months ago. What I love the most is its flexibility. Most days it carries my EDC, small survival kit, first aid, headphones and cables, etc. but it still has plenty of room to add a book or two, or maybe diapers and wipes for daddy duty. Just finished a week long family trip to the big island of Hawaii and I carried my Mobius the whole time!
Wow. Heavy duty everything. Very comfortable. This bag represents mens fun toys. I highly recommend this to anyone
Gr8 bag except a nip-pick which the sewed on key fob on the shoulder strap. Kinda stops further adjustment of length. Wished it would be removed for the next version.
I have been carrying around a large pencil case full of EDC items before I even knew what EDC was. As I've gotten older, my items have changed and grew. This was the bag I chose. I outgrew backpacks a long time ago and have always enjoyed sling (teardrop version) bags, until they started making them smaller and smaller, however with the growing popularity of tactical gear not looking tactical, this appealed to me greatly. And with the slings bags, they've got one big main compartment that you just basically drop everything into. Tactical bags have many compartments to organize your gear. I absolutely love the way this bag is made, high quality, tough, durable, TONS of pockets, color variety (black and grey are my colors), treated from rain (I don't do umbrellas - I'm a hoddie kind of girl) and just built to last. My only 2 issues and believe me, they don't prevent me from using the bag daily, is that 1) the sleeves for the water bottles do take away from space in the inside of the bag and 2) it's not big enough to hold my lunch so I have to carry an additional bag for that. That being said, I know there are accessory pouches I can add on to the bag that may free up space for the main compartment. I will be looking into those add on accessories in the near future. Vanquest, thank you for always improving your products, staying on top of current trends while still incorporating original ones, employing such friendly and informative staff, genuinely caring about what your customers think and making incredible products. You have a repeat customer with me. I'm so happy with the Mobius 2.0 that I don't think saying thank you is enough, but I do hope it is. Thank you.
I purchased the Mobius 2.0 thinking it was going to be a large bag. After receiving this bag, I found that is wasn't as big as I thought it would. My old bag was the same size but less useable space. Very happy with this bag!
NEW Vanquest Mobius 2.0: Ambidextrous Everyday Carry | EDC Bag
The Mobius 2.0 - win. I've always liked the look and function...
MOBIUS 2.0 VPacker by Vanquest: Full Review (Long Version)
MOBIUS 2.0 VPacker by Vanquest: Full Review (Long Version) - #...
Vanquest Mobius 2.0 Vpacker EDC/Sling bag - Preparedmind101
LINK: https://www.vanquest.com/mobius-2-0-vpacker-gear-bag/ Am...
Vanquest Mobius 2.0 vs. Tolcat 2.0 EDC VPackers
Tactical Sling Bags are nothing new and many companies take a ...