MOBIUS 2.0 improvements: (1) 15% larger than the original MOBIUS, (2) ambidextrous design with removable/reversible shoulder strap for user-friendly right- or left-carry, (3) out-of-sight CCW compartment with enlarged opening (can store an iPad), (4) built-in collapsible bottle holders on both sides for 1-L Nalgene, (5) built-in medical organization.
The upgraded VANQUEST® VPacker™ 2.0 series is your next generation gear bag: Ambidextrous construction for comfortable right or left-carry, CCW and hydration-compatibility, plus improved design for faster access to your gear with medical organization.
Spacious, yet well-organized: One 10" (H) x 8.25" (W) x 5" (D) main compartment with a weather-resistant ripstop storm cover that can cinch-close. Two 4.5" (L) x 7" (H) x 2" (W) double-zippered side pockets with high-vis slots. Two collapsible water bottle holders with elastic retention fits 32oz (1L) Nalgene bottles. A front pocket with elastic ladder organization for medical supplies, a lockable CCW compartment with enlarged opening (can store an iPad), plus plenty of high-viz ripstop organization. The hidden CCW compartment keeps your CCW out-of-sight, and can be kept open for lightning-fast access. Total 27 slots and pockets to maximize your carry capability!
For optimal ergonomics, the MOBIUS™ VPacker naturally contours around your body. A removable waist strap further stabilizes the MOBIUS, and helps support the weight on your shoulder. Its 2" shoulder strap can be removed, and reversed for comfortable right or left-side carry. It features a Duraflex double-lock security buckle, an accessory D-ring, and a 1/2"-thick shoulder pad for maximum comfort.
FAQ: I am right-handed, but I want to wear the VPacker on my left side occassionally, what should I do?
Answer: The new Vanquest VPackers™ are designed to solve your right or left-side carry dilemma. The new Vpackers are ambidextrous with removable/reversible shoulder strap. If you want to carry on your left side, simply remove and reverse the shoulder strap. Make sure the 2" side-release buckle is accessible at your front when you wear it. You can also choose which side(s) to carry your water bottle(s).
- NEW: 15% larger than original Mobius VPacker
- NEW: Ambidextrous design with removable shoulder strap for left or right-side user-selectable carry.
- NEW: Ambidextrous & collapsible bottle pockets fits 1-Liter Nalgene bottles with elastic cord retention
- NEW: Top compartment with high-visibility soft fleece lining, fits iPhone 6 Plus or similar smartphones (depending on protective casing)
- NEW: Built-in elastic cord medical organization & Maximizer elastic webbing inside front compartment. Added hook & loop closure in front exterior pocket
- NEW: Out of sight rear CCW compartment with loop attachment and enlarged opening (Also fits the latest iPad & iPad Air)
- NEW: Loop-Faced MOLLE-Air structure for MOLLE accessory & morale patch attachment
- NEW: Two gusseted slip pockets for quick access to multi-tool, flashlight, etc.
- Net Weight: 2.20 pounds (1000-D Cordura®)
- Net Weight: 2.10 pounds (500-D MultiCam & MultiCam-Black Cordura®)
- Total Capacity: 11.5 Liters
- Overall Exterior Size (Fully Extended): 15" (H) x 16" Top / 8" Bottom (W) x 6" (D)
- Main Compartment (Interior): 10" (H) x 8.25" (W) x 5" (D)
- Front Compartment (Interior): 8.5" (H) x 7" (W) x 1.75" (D)
- Top Compartment (Interior): 4" (H) x 6.5" (W) x 1" (D)
- Side Compartments (Interior): 7” (H) x 4.5 (W) x 2” (D)
- Collapsible Side Bottle Pockets (Interior): 8" (H) x 4" (W) x 2" (D)
- Rear CCW Compartment (Minimum): 10.25” (H) x 14" Top / 7" Bottom (W) opening with lockable zipper and loop attachment area (Fits iPad & iPad Air)
- Lightweight 210-D Ripstop Nylon storm cover in main compartment
- Neoprene handle for comfortable hand carry
- MOLLE/PALS webbings for accessory attachment
- Materials: 1,000-D Mil-grade Cordura® fabric treated with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) for moisture resistance (500-D on MultiCam & MultiCam-Black Cordura®)
- Genuine MADE-IN-USA MultiCam® & MultiCam-Black Cordura® by Crye Precision™
- Lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon
- Durable RC-Class YKK® lockable zippers, reversed for protection
- MOLLE-compatible attachment system with PALS webbing
- Lightweight MOLLE-Air structure for MOLLE accessory attachment
- Mil-grade ITW® and UTX-Duraflex® hardware made from high tensile strength Acetal polymer
- Circular zipper loops made of paracord
- High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread
56 Reviews Show Reviews
I use it every day. It's good looking and tough bag.Thanks,
Purchased this for a trip to DIsneyland for my granddaughter’s birthday, to carry first aid supplies, water bottles, and souvenirs. Also ended up carrying my daughter’s wallet. Now that the trip is over (going back in December, though) I’ll use it for hiking, possibly work, and sometimes EDC. I’m very pleased with the comfort and capacity of the bag, and ambidextrous strap worked very well, as I switched shoulders throughout the 2-day trip. I also like the way the flap can be held open for easy access. It holds 2 32 oz Nalgene bottles. I would definitely recommend this bag!
First of all, this is my first purchase of this style of bag. I sling a backpack over my shoulder most of the time, so I thought I'd give this a try. It's very convenient as an EDC bag for work, which is why I bought it. Any time a light-weight EDC bag is needed, the Mobius 2 works great. If I could make one suggestion that would send this bag over the top, it would be a change to the water bottle pockets. They work fairly well, if you know that a smaller bottle is needed and that even a smaller bottle will limit the use of the pouches on the side. If the one side zipper was changed to a zipper on both sides, that zipped and unzipped like a coat, the water bottle pockets could be fully gusseted. That would provide more room for the bottles, would keep all the usable space of the pouches and would still disappear when zipped closed. Keeping the bag as it is, with this one improvement would make an awesome Mobius 3.0 and I'd buy it in an instant. All in all, it's still very good as it stands now.
I have been using this bag daily, as an edc, range bag, hiking bag, and have not been gentle with it. I carry 2 large 48 oz insulated water bottles with it, along with lots of other gear, and when I use it as a range bag, I have a pouch with a couple hundred rounds, mags pistol AND the 2 water bottles, and this bag has shown no signs of wear.I am very impressed with the quality and the functionality. This blows the Maxpedition Juno Versipack that preceded this as my edc,. Van quest gear is well designed and well built. Highly recommended
I’ve had this bag for a year and still looks new. I carry it all day everyday. Perfect size for you personal EDC or a day hike. Thanks guys!!!
I love this bag I carry it for trips and as a first aid bag.
Loved it. Lots of good reviews on Youtube about it also. It's perfect. Will recommend to friends.
Highly recommended EDC bag.
NEW Vanquest Mobius 2.0: Ambidextrous Everyday Carry | EDC Bag
The Mobius 2.0 - win. I've always liked the look and function...
MOBIUS 2.0 VPacker by Vanquest: Full Review (Long Version)
MOBIUS 2.0 VPacker by Vanquest: Full Review (Long Version) - #...
Vanquest Mobius 2.0 Vpacker EDC/Sling bag - Preparedmind101
LINK: https://www.vanquest.com/mobius-2-0-vpacker-gear-bag/ Am...
Vanquest Mobius 2.0 vs. Tolcat 2.0 EDC VPackers
Tactical Sling Bags are nothing new and many companies take a ...