PPM-HUGE is the largest of the Personal Pocket Maximizer™ (PPM) series: 6.75" (H) x 5.25" (W) x 1.25" (D). It features 25 of our “Maximizer” offset-stitched elastic channels, and 3 flat pockets that deliver unparalleled organization for your personal gear, and fits in your cargo pant or jacket pockets.
VANQUEST® Maximizer’s offset/staggered elastic loops eliminate bulge and wasted space created by traditional shared stitching. You can now stack objects upon each other more efficiently while saving space. Now with pen/marker/pencil sized slots.
The easy access front slip pocket is secured by hook-&-loop fastener while inside flat or wide items slip into the two slot pockets. Lined with hi-viz Orange 210-D ripstop nylon for quick identification and low light use. The removable 5" double hook key chain tether can be placed on either of the 1” paracord loops found on either side of the organizer.
With strong YKK #8 zippers (non-lockable), 1,000-D CORDURA®, and MOLLE/PALS back panel, you now have a modular gadget pocket that offers utmost organization.
You can attach the pouch onto any MOLLE/PALS surface with MOLLE Sticks (#99MS5X4*); or convert it to a hook-and-loop attachment using the MOHL-Air adapter panel (#017700*); or use our 1" UNIVERSAL STRAP (#012001*) to carry it over your shoulder. *Optional accessories.
FAQ: What is a “Maximizer™”, and how is it better than the other EDC organizers I have?
Answer: VANQUEST® Maximizer™ is a series of improved organizers that use our proprietary Maximizer™ webbing to “maximize” the use of space. The Maximizer™ webbing uses staggered/offset elastic loop channels, and is 15.5% more efficient in saving space compared to traditional elastic loops with shared-stitching.
In nature, geometry of a honeycomb achieves the maximum use of space with minimal use of material and weight. In other words, VANQUEST® Maximizer’s staggered / offset elastic loops are like those hexagon units in a honeycomb (See diagram):
Given the objects stored all have the same diameter (e.g. a Sharpie, or a flashlight), each repeating hexagon unit is 15.5% smaller than traditional elastic loop arrangement (square), and that’s how we “MAXIMIZE” the use of space.
- Net Weight: 4.3 oz | 121.9 gram
- Size: 6.75” (H) x 5.25” (W) x 1.25” (D)
- One external easy access and two internal storage pockets with 25 elastic webbing slots
- Staggered and off-set stitching on elastic webbing reduces unusable space
- Grab handle eases hand carry and removing from pockets
- 5” double hook key chain removable tether and two 1” paracord attachment loops
- 2” (H) x 3.25” (W) ID/Morale patch loop panel on front
- MOLLE/PALS webbing on rear for modular attachment
- Compatible with MOLLE Sticks and MOHL Adapter Panel for loop panel attachment
- Materials: 1,000-D Military grade Cordura® fabric with water-repellent Teflon® fabric protector by DuPont®
- Subdued Hi-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon interior.
- Durable & abrasion resistant RC-Class YKK® #8 zippers, reversed for protection.
- Circular user-friendly zipper loops made of paracord
- High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread