PPM-HUSKY 2.0 improvements: (1) easy access front slip pocket, (2) total 16 elastic webbing slots with pen/marker/pencil sized slots, (3) two position removable 5” (overall) double hook key chain tether.
PPM-HUSKY is the larger of the Personal Pocket Maximizer™ (PPM) series: 6.5" (H) x 4.75" (W) x 1" (D). It’s designed to organize a variety of personal gear, and fit in your cargo pants or jacket pockets.
VANQUEST® Maximizer’s offset/staggered elastic loops eliminate bulge and wasted space created by traditional shared stitching. You can now stack objects upon each other more efficiently while saving space.
The removable 5" double hook keychain tether can be placed on either of the two 1” paracord loops.
With strong YKK #8 zippers (non-lockable), 1,000-D CORDURA®, and MOLLE/PALS back panel, you now have a modular gadget pocket that offers utmost organization.
You can attach the pouch onto any MOLLE/PALS surface with MOLLE Sticks (#99MS5X4*); or convert it to a hook-and-loop attachment using the MOHL-Air adapter panel (#017700*); or use our 1" UNIVERSAL STRAP (#012001*) to carry it over your shoulder. *Optional accessories.
FAQ: What is a “Maximizer™”, and how is it better than the other EDC organizers I have?
Answer: VANQUEST® Maximizer™ is a series of improved organizers that use our proprietary Maximizer™ webbing to “maximize” the use of space. The Maximizer™ webbing uses staggered/offset elastic loop channels, and is 15.5% more efficient in saving space compared to traditional elastic loops with shared-stitching.
In nature, geometry of a honeycomb achieves the maximum use of space with minimal use of material and weight. In other words, VANQUEST® Maximizer’s staggered / offset elastic loops are like those hexagon units in a honeycomb (See diagram):
Given the objects stored all have the same diameter (e.g. a Sharpie, or a flashlight), each repeating hexagon unit is 15.5% smaller than traditional elastic loop arrangement (square), and that’s how we “MAXIMIZE” the use of space.
- Net Weight: 3.8 oz | 107.7 gram
- Size: 6.5” (H) x 4.75” (W) x 1” (D)
- One external and two internal storage pockets with 16 elastic webbing slots
- Staggered and off-set stitching on elastic webbing reduces unusable space
- Grab handle eases hand carry and removing from pockets
- 5” double hook keychain removable tether and two 1” paracord attachment loops
- 2” (H) x 3.25” (W) ID/Morale patch loop panel on front
- MOLLE/PALS webbing on rear for modular attachment
- Compatible with MOLLE Sticks and MOHL Adapter Panel for loop panel attachment
- Materials: 1,000-D Military grade Cordura® fabric with water-repellent Teflon® fabric protector by DuPont®
- Subdued Hi-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon interior.
- Durable & abrasion resistant RC-Class YKK® #8 zippers, reversed for protection.
- Circular user-friendly zipper loops made of paracord
- High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread
12 Reviews Show Reviews
I got this small Maximizer for my EDC/Go-bag (a backpack) to keep emergency items in. Managed to fit a small knife, lighter, pocket stove, mini compass, magnesium/ferro rod, silcock key, paracord, multitool, small sewing kit, a few documents/manuals, and I can STILL manage to fit a couple more small items like a pen and pencil! Yes it's bulky, but the zippers still close without a problem. I just got the EDCM Huge 2.0 for my camping/bushcraft bag, which is also excellent. I will definitely be following Vanquest's products for future purchases.
A lot of thought goes into Vanquests products. reverse Zippers, orange backgrounds, everything useful.
Great for my daily use. Love the quality and compact size.
Great for edc in any pack.
Bought two of these to organize my gear. I use one to store my power bank and electrical gear and the other for my edc tools. They fit perfect in my Vanquest Javelin 3.0. I would highly recommend these to anyone looking to organize their edc gear. The high viz orange interior makes a world of difference. Other companies organizers don't even come close to all these offer.
Awsome pouch. Just love it.
Firstly, this is a great item. Quality and durability is awesome. However, I have a few suggestions on how to make it even more super duper extra awesome.
Obviously it depends what items you decide to carry in this maximizer, but nevertheless here are my experiences from carrying normal camping gear such as fire starters, knife, flashlight, multi tool etc.
1) As all organizer straps on both sides are located in the middle of the bag, it gets bulky in the middle whilst there still room on the top and bottom of the bag. I'd like it to be straps in those areas be able to attach something horizontally in order to distribute the bulk more evenly.
2) There could be a strap in the folding area (between the two main compartments where the bag folds) as there is "plenty" of space to place an item, even just a pen, there. This would further even out the load balancing of the bag.
3) On the back of the organizer there is MOLLE webbing. Great, but why are no straps to attach it to a bag included? And why are there no loops to easily attach it to a belt? That would have been great rather than the two small pair of loops that are located on the top and bottom of the back of the pouch,
As mentioned in the beginning of the review, this is a really great pouch. With a few improvements it will gain 5 stars.
I'm using also PPM_HUSKY ver 1.0.
I like improvements in ver 2.0.
still best quality, design, colors on the market IMO.
Not really expensive for that quality you get
Wolf Gray color is amazing.
Not any problem to ship my PPM to Poland (Europe).
I got mine last year and it has been excellent for my needs. I am able to keep quite a few tools and accessories within reach during the day. The layout of the organizer is superb! The back inside pocket is a tight fit for a small Moleskine notebook but it does fit. In addition to that, I keep my Ipod, ear buds, pens, pencils, small multi tool plus mini screwdriver and ratchet set. With all this, the bulk is minimum. Well done Vanquest!