MARKHOR-45 improvements: (1) 45-Liter capacity; (2) Ergonomic suspension system: removable internal frame, padded waist belt and adjustable height shoulder straps; (3) 1000-D bottom and 500-D body CORDURA construction for the best weight to strength balance; (4) Versatile beaver tail panel with rifle/bow support (5) Dual side water bottle pockets plus MOLLE-Air faced internal hydration pocket.
MARKHOR-45 (45 liters) is our largest and our most advanced pack for hiking, camping, and hunting. Its double-sided beavertail panel & DAM (Durable Arms Management) system can be used for external gear carry. A continuous & lockable YKK #10 zipper opening comes with extra-large ITW zipper pulls, offering you easy “clamshell” access to the main compartment. The new suspension system is specifically designed for you to comfortably carry heavy loads.
Two 3-D top pockets can carry one of our Maximizer organizers, with a zipper pass-through giving you quick access to the main compartment. Another larger zippered pocket on the bottom can carry camp shoes, rain gear, or extra clothes.
Then there’s MARKHOR’s unique beavertail with DAM (Durable Arms Management) design. The beavertail is double-sided, reversible, and removable, offering gear storage, attachment, and compression.
The front of the beavertail is the “Sport” side: elastic cord routed through 1” vertical webbing with a Hypalon “Duck Foot” at the bottom to secure an extra layer (e.g. jacket). Two ELASTO Gear Locks on 1” webbing for holding tripods, axe handles and trekking poles when used with the adjustable tool loops. The reversed side of the beavertail is the “Tactical” side: Cordura MOLLE-Air panel with a loop ID panel for you to attach more accessories. Above the MOLLE-Air panel is a slim pocket for maps.
The beavertail, 2-rows of vertical webbing, and the two 1” removable retention straps make up the DAM (Durable Arms Management) system. This allows you to secure and carry most firearms and archery equipment without a strap or sling.
Four side compression straps move the weight closer to you. There are Hypalon MOLLE-Air side panels providing low-profile MOLLE attachment solutions, plus two bottle pockets with elastic cord retentions.
The main compartment of the MARKHOR is lined with orange high-viz 210-D ripstop nylon for low-light environments. There is a hydration / laptop sleeve with a loop-faced MOLLE-Air panel to attach organizational pouches via MOLLE or hook-and-loop. The sides are lined with loop panels, allowing for further modularity and customization. Two ToughMesh pockets line the front panel for additional gear storage.
The upgraded suspension system lets you carry heavy loads with comfort: Shoulder harness with 5 adjustable positions for different torso length and proper fit. Ergonomically molded PC (polycarbonate) internal frame with “virtual stays” curves and flexes with your body. Top load-adjusters help to bring the backpack forward to keep proper center of gravity. EVA foam shoulder straps, breathable mesh back, and an elastic sternum strap. Finally, a removable “pull-forward” padded waist belt that’s fast and easy to tighten, and keeps most of the weight off your shoulders. On the outside of the waist belt is webbing attachments for flashlights, knives or small pouches.
For the best balance of weight and strength, we use ultra-durable 1000-D Cordura® nylon at high-wear areas (bottom panels), and 500-D Cordura® for the rest of the bag. Our Cordura® is treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) for all-weather performance, and will be ready every time you need it.
- Total Pack Capacity: 45 Liters
- Net Weight: 6 pounds | 2722 grams
- Overall Exterior Size (Fully Extended): 28" (H) x 15" (W) x 8.5" (D)
- Main Compartment (Interior): 26" (H) x 12" (W) x 6" (D)
- Outer Bottom Zippered Pocket (Interior): 8" (H) x 11" (W) x 5" (D)
- Top Zipper Pocket 1 (Interior): 5" (H) x 9.5" (W) x 1.5" (D)
- Top Zipper Pocket 2 (Interior): 9" (H) x 10.5" (W) x 2.5" (D)
- Beaver Tail (Exterior): 12” (H) x 11” (W)
- Beaver Tail Map Pocket (Interior): 12” (H) x 8.5" (W)
- Hydration / Laptop Sleeve (Interior): 16.5" (H) x 11.5" (W)
- Zippered Mesh Pocket 1 (Interior): 5" (H) x 11.5" (W) x 1.5" (D)
- Zippered Mesh Pocket 2 (Interior): 6.5" (H) x 11.5" (W) x 1.5" (D)
- Reversible and removeable Beaver Tail with two different sides: “Sport” (shock cord field with Duck Foot for retention) and “Tactical” (Cordura MOLLE-Air panel w/loop face and map pocket)
- Durable Arms Management system to carry your rifle or bow
- Padded main compartment with loop and MOLLE-Air panel for custom attachment & ladder webbing
- Three grab handles (backside top and sides)
- Four side compression straps plus Beaver Tail compression for weight management
- Padded shoulder straps adjustable for torso length with load lifters & sternum strap w/ integrated whistle
- Removable molded internal frame for comfortable carry
- Removable padded waist belt with pull forward adjustment
- Main compartment fits 100 oz. / 3-Liter hydration bladder or 2018 15" Mac Book Pro laptop
- Low profile Hypalon MOLLE-Air panel on sides for MOLLE attachment
- Bottom attachment webbing for sleep systems or ground pads
- Adjustable tool loops and ELASTO Gear Locks secure axes, trekking poles, tripods or other gear
- Flag/morale loop field on front for ID
- Materials: 1,000-D Mil-grade Cordura® fabric on the bottom and 500-D Cordura® for the body treated with Durable Water Repellant
- Ergonomically shaped Poly-carbonate internal frame
- High-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon interior.
- Durable RC-Class YKK® lockable zippers, reversed for protection.
- Heat, chemical and UV stable Hypalon MOLLE-Air attachment system
- Mil-grade ITW® and UTX-Duraflex® hardware made from high tensile strength Acetal polymer.
- Main zipper pull (Zipline Orbit) made by ITW-Nexus
- Spartan Zipper pulls
- High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread
Vanquest Markhor-45 Backpack: Buy Once, Cry Once (J-Listed) - Preparedmind101
A perfect blend of a versatile tactical pack and backpacking p...
VANQUEST MARKHOR 45 Backpack
VANQUEST MARKHOR 45 Backpack https://www.vanquest.com/markhor-...
2021 Bugout Bag System: Vanquest Markhor 45
In this video I review one of the most impressive backpacks I'...
Everything You Want? Vanquest Markhor-45
Where To Buy: https://www.vanquest.com Where To Buy On amazon:...