Attach to 1-inch webbing on your backpack. Secure accessories and gear in place.
The Vanquest ELASTO Gear Locks offer the perfect gear retention for packs with 1" webbing, securing accessories in place. With its intuitive design, you can quickly lock/unlock an ELASTO Gear Lock with one hand.
Fits TRIDENT-32, IBEX-26, IBEX-35, MARKHOR-45 and DENDRITE SMALL/LARGE. Available in Black, Wolf Gray, and Coyote Tan.Made from injection molded polymer and durable shock-cord, the ELASTO Gear Locks can go on any 1" webbing, holding an object along the direction of the webbing. It works *best on 1" vertical webbing and MOLLE, holding an accessory in a vertical position (trekking poles, tripods, flashlight, etc.). You may combine multiple ELASTO Gear Locks to secure a longer item, or if you mount ELASTO locks horizontally for extra stability.
Elevate your everyday carry setup by adding a few of these handy ELASTO locks on your favorite backpack!
*Popular Vanquest backpacks with vertical 1" webbing: MARKHOR-45, IBEX-35, IBEX-26, etc.
- ● N/A. Net Weight
- ● 0.7 ounces | 20 grams (each). Dimensions
- ● Overall external measurements: 2-1/8” (H) x 2” (W) (Base Size).
- ● 13.5” long 3mm shock cord.
- ● Easy and quick one-handed use.
- ● Designed for use on 1” webbing.
- ● Great for securing trekking poles, flashlights, tripods, axe/shovel handles, folding saws, etc.
- ● Combine multiple ELASTO Gear Locks for extra stability. Materials
- ● Military-grade ITW and UTX-Duraflex hardware made from high tensile strength Acetal polymer.