Efficient organization and fast access for trauma supplies when seconds count.
FATPack-Pro (First Aid Trauma Pack Pro), a series of medical packs that combine volume-maximizing storage with fast access for trauma-based medicine and Mass Casualty Incidents (MCI). Intuitive design offers endless setup options, surpassing other trauma kits available today.
Measuring at 13.5" (H) x 9" (W) x 4.75" (D), the FATPack-Pro Small is a convertible sling backpack. It can easily convert from a sling to a two-shoulder backpack using its removable straps. Sturdy top handles enable quick unzipping of the dual YKK zippers.
At the front, you'll find a zippered pocket with a loop ID panel for identification, along with two shear sheaths with large red pull tabs. Side MOLLE and elastic webbing for tourniquets or pouches.
Volume-maximizing trauma medical setup and customization with multiple carry options.
Main compartment: dual layers of elastic loops cover high-visibility pockets, allowing for quick access to trauma supplies. Three vinyl mesh pouches with content label windows offer extra storage for medical supplies or PPE. Both the elastic loop panel and the 3-pocket panel are removable for full customization.
Tourniquets, wound packing gauze, pressure bandages, chest seals, and airway management tools can be securely and properly staged, saving precious time in critical situations.
The rear MOLLE/PALS system allows for direct attachment to plate carriers, chest rigs, and other gear.
Durable construction and weather protection make it perfect for the toughest environments.
Crafted from military-grade CORDURA nylon with Durable Water Repellent (DWR), the FATPack-Pro is weather-protected and ready to withstand the toughest uses.
It offers versatility beyond MCI kits. All compartments can be tailored to various skill sets and needs, making it an indispensable tool for medical professionals. Upgrade your medical gear with the FATPack-Pro, the pinnacle of volume-maximizing storage and instant accessibility, engineered for any medical emergencies.
(The FATPack-Pro is designed in collaboration with Urban Medical Gear, LLC)
- ● 9 liters. Net Weight
- ● 2.08 pounds | 947 grams. Dimensions
- ● Overall external measurements: 13” (H) x 9” (W) x 4.75” (D).
- ● Main compartment (interior): 12.75" (H) x 9” (W) x 3.5” (D).
- ● Main compartment zippered pocket (interior): 12.75” (H) x 7.5” (W) x 1.75” (D).
- ● Removable panel SA01 (overall): 11.5” (H) x 5” (W) | Elastic loops: (Three) 4.75” (W).
- ● Removable panel SB01 (overall): 12” (H) x 8.5” (W) | Zippered pockets: (Three) 8” (W) x 3.25” (H) x 2.25” (D).
- ● Zippered top pocket: 4” (H) x 6.75” (W).
- ● Loop ID/patch panel: 2.5” (H) x 4.25” (W).
- ● Dual reinforced top grab handles.
- ● Front Trauma shear holsters (Two).
- ● Loop ID panel for fast identification.
- ● Removable shoulder straps with rear MOLLE panel.
- ● Loop-lined interior for customizable organization
- ● Clamshell opening with removable organizer panels (SA01 & SB01 inserts) for full customization.
- ● Vinyl mesh laminate for easy cleaning. Materials
- ● 500-D Military-grade Cordura nylon 66 with DWR coating (Durable Water Repellent).
- ● 210-D Ripstop nylon with DWR coating (Durable Water Repellent). Hi-visibility, lightweight & water resistant.
- ● Durable YKK RC-Class lockable zippers, reversed for protection.
- ● Military-grade ITW and UTX-Duraflex hardware made from high tensile strength Acetal polymer.
- ● SPARTAN™ molded zipper pulls for easy zipper operations.
- ● High tensile strength nylon webbing and tape.
- ● Strong stitching with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread. Bartack and Box-and-X stitching for strength & durability.