**FIRE SALE products can only be returned for exchange for other FIRE SALE product(s) within 30-days (refund not available for FIRE SALE items)**
SKITCH-15 Messenger Bag is THE ultimate blend of a travel-friendly urban messenger, and a covert CCW tactical attaché.
From a traditional bike-messenger satchel, to a drybag-style “rolltop” case, then to a full 19.5" deep open-top carryall, SKITCH’s incredible ability to morph with the size and style of your load-out seamlessly makes it the best all-around shoulder bag!
SKITCH-15’s TSA-friendly fold-out laptop compartment will fit a 15" laptop. It is fully padded with locking zippers, and can be used for storing your CCWs. Located on the bottom front of the SKITCH is a horizontal zippered garage, perfect for cables, power supplies, or even a bike pump! The optional Drop-In Organizer (#050640) also fits inside the SKITCH for carrying photo or range gear.
The SKITCH can be configured into four different carry-modes: SHORT, MEDIUM, TALL, and OPEN-TOP.
On the “SHORT” carry-mode (18-Liter), SKITCH is a traditional bike-messenger bag with a flap secured by two 1” DURAFLEX buckles and hook-and-loop strips with silencers. You have rapid access via dual locking #8 YKK zippers into the main CCW-ready compartment while the flap remains closed.
On the “MEDIUM” carry-mode (22-Liter), SKITCH transforms into a drybag-style “rolltop“ case, which gives you extra space while keeping out elements such as dirt and rain. A CCW-ready double-sided Napoleon pocket, multiple gusseted, hook-and-loop-secured open-top pockets, and a front admin panel keep vital items ready for quick access.
On the “TALL” carry-mode (31-Liter), SKITCH-15’s full 14.5" wide x 3.5" deep x 19.5" tall sack will accommodate nearly twice the capacity of the “SHORT” carry-mode. On this high volume load-out mode, you can carry with the flap fastened down with buckles and full-length straps.
Finally the "OPEN-TOP" carry-mode will accomodate pretty much anything that doesn't fit using the "TALL" mode.
Hi-Viz 210-D orange ripstop nylon lining offers fantastic contrast for instant identification. Luggage handle pass-through on the back, MOLLE fields on two sides, ambidextrous hydration bladder compatibility, and lockable YKK zippers make the SKITCH ideal for world travelers and urban commuters.
Neoprene grab handle sits atop, while soft body canted, crush-proof hook-and-loop shoulder strap attachment makes a comfortable and solid anchor point. Under the arm, load stabilizer keeps the bag from swaying and can be set to the left or right side. Front flap features single row hook-and-loop MOLLE strip and patch. Discretely positioned on the sides of the SKITCH are two MOLLE rows providing user adaptability.
The use of genuine 1000-D Cordura® treated with water-repellant Dupont Teflon®, plus premium YKK zippers, ITW and Duraflex hardware further ensures the SKITCH can go the distance.
Turn your SKITCH-15 into a bike-messenger bag that rides comfortably on your back, and switchable between right- and left-shoulder with the *optional GT-COBRA™ Sling strap that uses THE world-renowned ITW / AustriAlpin GT-COBRA™ buckle that's non-metallic, crush-proof, and rated at 500-pound tensile strength!
- Net Weight: 2.40 pound | 1089 gram
- “SHORT carry mode: 15" (W) x 12.5" (H) x 4.5" (D), 18-liter capacity
- “MEDIUM carry mode: 15" (W) x 15" (H) x 4.5" (D), 22-liter capacity
- “TALL” carry mode: 15" (W) x 19.5" (H) x 4.5" (D), 31-liter capacity
- Padded TSA-friendly compartment fits tablets and laptops up to 15”
- Pass-through zipper on flap for accessing interior compartments
- Rear compartment with loop lining for CCW holsters and accessories
- 5 zippered compartments and 7 hook-and-loop closed pockets
- Ambidextrous design with 3-Liter hydration bladder compatibility
- Luggage handle pass-through (7” wide) on backside
- Adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad and stabilizer strap
- MOLLE/PALS webbing on front and sides for expansion/attachment
- Flag/morale patch holder on front
- *Optional Drop In Organizer (Part# 050640) available
- **Optional GT-Cobra Sling Strap (Part# 018020) available
- Materials: 1,000-D Mil-grade Cordura® fabric with water-repellent Teflon® fabric protector by DuPont® (500-D Cordura® on MultiCam-Black model)
- Genuine MADE-IN-USA MultiCam-Black® Cordura® by Crye Precision™
- High-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon interior.
- Durable & abrasion resistant RC-Class YKK® zippers, reversed for protection.
- MOLLE/PALS compatible attachment system with high tensile strength nylon webbing.
- Mil-grade ITW® and UTX-DURAFLEX® hardware made from high tensile strength Acetal (Delrin®) polymer.
- Circular user-friendly zipper loops made of GLADDING’s 550 lb. tensile strength paracord (MADE-IN-USA)
- Neoprene rubber padded grab handles for extra comfort
- High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread
4 Reviews Show Reviews
I really liked the idea of this bag to use as a laptop bag and expand with gym clothes, etc., as needed, however there are few usable pockets for phones, pens and no useful exterior pockets unless expanded. Materials are good and it is well made but overpriced at regular price as it is not US made and there are better functioning foreign made bags out there albeit not high quality (5.11/Blackhawk). For now I dropped in some old Maxpedition dividers and a molle pouch outside for my phone. Likely though, I will go back to my old Eagle bag.
I have several bags and accessories from Vanquest. The workmanship is impeccable. High tech and high quality materials. I hope to buy up more of the classic designs because they look and feel great. You can tell the origins were in protecting camera gear. Nothing less than perfection. I am glad to get such a deal on this SKITCH-15, but sad the line is changing.
This is my 3rd bag from Vanquest and I'm extremely pleased with the design and quality of the bag so far. I've purchased and used the Trident 20 as well as the Javelin 3.0 VSlinger. I just got the bag in the mail today and I'm glad to see that the quality that I expect from Vanquest is alive and well. I was looking for a messenger type bag for school and work that could be used for carrying a laptop, legal pad, file folders and such. I first looked at the Envoy 3.0 messenger bag and thought it might be just what I was looking for. After I saw the dimensions on Vanquest's web site and viewed the review videos on Youtube I decided it was way to overbuilt for my purposes. I started looking elsewhere and found the Skitch 15. Well-built but not overly so. Plus you can get into the main compartment and large side pockets without having to rip open velcro which can be loud especially in a meeting when you're trying to be quiet. My only negative comment about the bag concerns the waist strap. The waist strap secures the bag to the wearer when the bag is needed to be close the body for walking or biking a decent distance. When the waist strap isn't need there should be a pocket or some other way for the strap to be stowed and out of the way. Otherwise the it just hangs down and bounces off your leg. Not a big deal but something to think about when designing the next version. Again though a great bag that will fit my need perfectly, thanks Vanquest.
I love this bag ! Build quality is second to none.
The attention to every little detail impressed me.
Yes its a lot a lot of cash, but you get what you pay for. I also bought the insert bag for my Camera, and again all the above applies. I shall buy Vanquest again