TOLCAT 2.0 improvements: (1) ambidextrous design with removable/reversible shoulder strap for user-friendly right- or left-carry, (2) out-of-sign CCW compartment with enlarged opening (can store an iPad Mini), (3) built-in holders on both sides for small water bottles, (4) built-in medical organization.
The upgraded VANQUEST® VPacker™ 2.0 series is your next generation gear bag: Ambidextrous construction for comfortable right or left-carry, CCW and hydration-compatible, plus improved design for faster access to your gear and medical organization.
Compact, yet well-organized: One 8" (H) x 7.25" (W) x 4" (D) main compartment with a weather-resistant ripstop storm cover that can cinch-close. Two 6.5" (H) x 4" (W) x 1.75" (D) double-zippered side pockets can double as water bottle holders with elastic retention. A front pocket with elastic ladder organization for medical supplies, a lockable CCW compartment with enlarged opening (can store an iPad Mini), plus plenty of high-viz ripstop organization. The hidden CCW compartment keeps your CCW out-of-sight, and can be kept open for lightning-fast access. Total 24 slots and pockets to maximize your carry capability!
For optimal ergonomics, the TOLCAT™ VPacker naturally contour around your body. A removable waist strap further stabilizes the TOLCAT with added stability, and helps support the weight on your shoulder. Its 2" shoulder strap can be removed, and reversed for comfortable right or left-side carry. It features a Duraflex double-lock security buckle, an accessory D-ring, and a 1/2"-thick shoulder pad for maximum comfort.
FAQ: I am right-handed, but I want to wear the VPacker on my left side occassionally, what should I do?
Answer: The new Vanquest VPackers™ are designed to solve your right or left-side carry dilemma. The new Vpackers are ambidextrous with removable/reversible shoulder straps. If you want to carry on your left side, simply remove and reverse the shoulder strap. Make sure the 2" side-release buckle is accessible at your front when you wear it. You can also choose which side(s) to carry your water bottle(s).
- NEW: Ambidextrous design with removable shoulder strap for left or right-side user-selectable carry.
- NEW: Built-in elastic cord medical organization & Maximizer elastic webbing inside front compartment. Added hook & loop closure in front exterior pocket
- NEW: Out of sight rear CCW compartment with loop attachment and enlarged opening (Also fits the latest iPad Mini)
- NEW: Loop-Faced MOLLE-Air structure for MOLLE accessory & morale patch attachment
- NEW: Two gusseted slip pockets for quick access to multi-tool, flashlight, etc.
- Net Weight: 1.70 pounds (1000-D Cordura®)
- Net Weight: 1.55 pounds (500-D MultiCam & MultiCam-Black Cordura®)
- Total Capacity: 6.5 Liters
- Main Compartment (Interior): 8" (H) x 7.25" (W) x 4" (D)
- Front Compartment (Interior): 7.25" (H) x 6.5" (W) x 1.5" (D)
- Side Pockets (Interior): 6.5" (H) x 4" (W) x 1.75" (D)
- Rear CCW Compartment (Minimum): 8.5” (H) x 12" top - 6" bottom (W). 7.5" Zipper opening. (Fits the latest iPad Mini)
- Lightweight 210-D Ripstop Nylon storm cover in main compartment
- Neoprene handle for comfortable hand carry
- Total 24 organizing compartments and slots
- MOLLE/PALS webbings for accessory attachment
- Materials: 1,000-D Mil-grade Cordura® fabric with water-repellent Teflon® fabric protector by DuPont® (500-D on MultiCam & MultiCam-Black Cordura®)
- Genuine MADE-IN-USA MultiCam® & MultiCam-Black Cordura® by Crye Precision™
- Lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon
- Durable RC-Class YKK® lockable zippers, reversed for protection
- MOLLE-compatible attachment system with PALS webbing
- Lightweight MOLLE-Air structure for MOLLE accessory attachment
- Mil-grade ITW® and UTX-Duraflex® hardware made from high tensile strength Acetal polymer
- Circular zipper loops made of paracord
- High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread
16 Reviews Show Reviews
Well built with premium materials.Holds all that I carry with room for more. Ambidextrous carry without any changes to the bag. CCW pocket is easy to get to but remains out of sight while carrying. Had tochange out the strap cushion as it was too stiff. Using a seatbelt cushion.
Small but spacious. Side pockets can hold water bottles, magazines, etc. Very versatile. Great buy and would by again.
this is my second Tolact 2.0. One in black camo and the other in multicamo. Love these bags...peeeeeeeerrrfect for edc.....fits all my needs. Well built and designed.
This is my third product from this company. Never disappoints. I love my bags!!!!!!
This is a very nice bag. My only complaint is all the pics and video reviews of the tolcat 2.0 made this bag look big. I wish i had bought the mobious my beretta apx doesn’t fit in the ccw pouch
This bag is loaded with great features- some of which I haven't yet determined their exact purpose. I really appreciate the ability to carry water bottles in the side pockets and the retaining straps are perfect for that purpose. I rather wish that the bag had a better placement for the molle straps because sticking my Vanquest first aid pack or my EDC on the sides just doesn't work for me. My only other issue was that the strap was too long for my carry position. I like to be able to move the pack from behind me while carrying, to my front to reach things. The strap adjuster was too close to the padded shoulder strap to allow the 2" strap to slide where it needed. I also found the big buckle cumbersome, so I replaced it with a plastic loop like the one on the other end while I shortened the strap. A little extra work but now the bag carries well and has a simpler appearance. I've been happy with everything I've purchased from Vanquest, and this bag is now with me whenever I leave the house.
I love this bag. I am an EMT student and while learning about personal jump/emergency bags,I decided to check out the Tolcat 2.0 . I want to let you know the quality and the build is extremely strong. this will by my personal trauma bag. By the way, I did a phone order on Tuesday morning, and by the next day, WED AM, my package arrived at my front door. This company truly cares about their customers. Will buy again soon!
I mainly wanted this for hunting. I carry multiple items in the field with me because I don't always hunt on private property sometimes I have to hunt public lands in order to do that I need to take hikes. I don't always need a backpack or a sling bag and I had another little side pack that became too small for my needs. I was researching different bags and came across Vanquest, and began looking at the Mobius 2.0. I felt that would be a little large for my needs so quickly diverted my attention to the Tolcat 2.0. I have the bag for a couple of weeks now and have the opportunity to use it mainly around town and on a trip and what I have found so far is nothing short of fantastic. The product lives up to what it says it will do and the quality is top notch. There is enough room for the needs that I will have when I go hunting and I really like the waist strap for taking this product into the field. The zippers are amazing and do not disappoint. The stitching is excellent. The buckles are strong and do not appear to have the ability to fail. I will not be using one of the side pockets for a water bottle instead I will purchase the water bottle holder that I can attach because I carry a much larger water bottle than The side pockets will accommodate. So I took the bungees off the side and I store them in her pocket. There is more than ample storage inside with all the pockets and all the organization. I am so far not disappointed at all and have since purchased a javelin sling bag for my stepson who is in the military.
I had waffled back and forth about getting the Tolcat or the larger Mobius. Both appeared to be excellent bags, but given that I already had a few backpacks, and was using this primarily for a camera bag, I chose the Tolcat.
I have not been disappointed with the choice. The Tolcat provides me with an ability to carry a D-SLR with a 20-200 lens, an extra battery, the charger and cables, and a variety of special effects filters. As a bonus, I can also carry a Klean Kanteen insulated water bottle, which I have not been able to do with a dedicated camera bag. Add in the fact that the bag still has room for a few snacks and my iPad Mini, should I decide to carry it, I'd say that it perfectly fits my needs. The fact that I can remove the shoulder strap and thread the bag through my belt is an added bonus. This is the last in a series of products I've purchased from Vanquest, including a variety of modular pouches and an IBEX-30 backpack (actually, that was a Christmas present), and I've been more than impressed with all of them. I will continue to purchase products from this company.