**FIRE SALE products can only be returned for exchange with other FIRE SALE product(s) within 30-days of purchase (refund not available for FIRE SALE items)**
TRIDENT-20 (Gen-2) improvements: (1) 0.5" wider to better fit a 15" laptop (MacBook Pro / Air). Total capacity = 1 liter larger, (2) low profile MOLLE-Air structure that's loop-covered for ID patches, (3) taller padded dividers, (4) improved shoulder straps with denser padding.
TRIDENT backpack is the natural evolution of the popular Javelin™ slingpack into a larger, more versatile backpack. You wear it like a backpack, with the option of quick-access from the side like a slingpack.
The new TRIDENT-20 (Gen-2) is 21 liters in total capacity (1 liter larger than the original TRIDENT), with improved shoulder straps, and a removable 2" waist strap. You can now comfortably carry more gear and heavier loads.
Padded main compartment and three dividers provide extra protection for your EDC (everyday carry) items, photography gear, or range gear. A dedicated laptop sleeve that can hold a 15" laptop (MacBook Pro / Air) in a slim cover. You can access the interior from top or left side, and like a slingpack, you can quickly get to your gear by swinging the backpack to your front. Total 34 pockets and slots to organize your gear.
High-visibility 210-D ripstop nylon interior helps you find things in low-light conditions. Dual hydration system (hydration/CCW compartment, and main compartment) let you carry up to 5 liters of water at once. Hydration hose can be anchored to the left or right shoulder strap.
Low profile MOLLE-Air structure is MOLLE-compatible, and loop-covered for ID patches. Many interior loop fields for CCW and internal organization.
With its genuine 1000-D mil-grade Cordura® fabric (500-D Cordura® on Multicam & Multicam-Black) coated in DuPont® Teflon®, ITW/Duraflex hardware, and lockable YKK® zippers, TRIDENT is a compact day pack ready to handle any tough situations.
FAQ: I have a JAVELIN Right-Shoulder slingpack, so is the TRIDENT backpack designed more for right- or left-shoulder-carry?
Answer: Both. TRIDENT is a double-shoulder backpack, so unlike a single-shoulder slingpack, you wear the TRIDENT backpack on both shoulders.
FAQ: TRIDENT’s main compartment opening is asymmetrical like the JAVELINs, so is it designed more for right- or left-handed users?
Answer: Both. TRIDENT is a double-shoulder backpack, and to access your gear, you can either (1) take the entire backpack off and go through your gear like any other backpack; or (2) swing the backpack to your front like a slingpack, and access the interior from the side zipper opening.
Because of TRIDENT’s asymmetrical design (zipper opening on top and left), you will have to first free your right shoulder, grip the grab handle on the bottom-left of the backpack with your left hand to shift the TRIDENT to your front. This motion will give you access to the backpack with its left zipper opening facing you (similar to our bestselling JAVELINs).
- NEW: Loop-Faced MOLLE-Air structure for MOLLE accessory & morale patch attachment
- NEW: Added 0.5 inch to width for better fit of 15” MacBook Pro / Air or similar laptops, which adds 1 liter to overall capacity (now 21 liters)
- NEW: Hook & loop closure for interior ripstop pockets in top & bottom front compartments
- NEW: Taller padded dividers (3) now included
- NEW: Slip pocket on exterior of Side Admin compartment
- NEW: Denser padding for shoulder strap and backside for added comfort
- Net Weight: 3.20 pounds | (1000-D Cordura®)
- Net Weight: 3.05 pounds | (500-D MultiCam & MultiCam-Black Cordura®)
- Total Capacity: 21 Liters
- Overall Exterior Size (Fully Extended): 18" (H) x 11" (W) x 9" (D)
- Main Compartment (Interior): 17.5" (H) x 10.5" (W) x 5" (D)
- Top Front Compartment (Interior): 4.5" (H) x 9.5" (W) x 2" (D)
- Bottom Front Compartment (Interior): 11.25" (H) x 9.5" (W) x 2" (D)
- Rear Hydration / CCW Compartment (Interior): 17” (H) x 10” (W)
- Side Admin Compartment (Interior): 10 (H) x 3.75 (W)
- Slip pocket on outside of Side Admin Compartment: 8" (H) x 4" (W)
- Padded sleeve for tablet or laptop up to 15” (max. size 16” W x 10” D)
- High-visibility, lightweight 210-D Ripstop Nylon interior
- Total 34 organizing compartments and slots
- MOLLE/PALS webbings for accessory attachment
- Materials:1,000-D Mil-grade Cordura® fabric with water-repellent Teflon® fabric protector by DuPont® (500-D Mil-grade Cordura® on Multicam & Multicam-Black)
- Genuine MADE-IN-USA MultiCam® & MultiCam-Black Cordura® by Crye Precision™
- High-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon interior
- Durable RC-Class YKK® lockable zippers, reversed for protection
- Lightweight MOLLE-Air structure for MOLLE accessory attachment
- MOLLE-compatible attachment system with PALS webbing
- Mil-grade ITW® and UTX-Duraflex® hardware made from high tensile strength Acetal polymer
- Circular zipper loops made of paracord
- High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread
53 Reviews Show Reviews
I’ve owned this bag for over 2 years now. It still looks and functions as new. It started out as my bonafide EDC bag. I carry this every work day in my job as a pilot. This means it goes from home to car to plane to hotel back to plane, car and finally home again. Due to developments at my company that allowed me to cut down on the size of my “kit” requirements, it has taken over the role of flight bag too.
It fits between the seats and with the side zipper open, it allows access to whatever I decide to put there. I transfer my coffee and water thermoses from the zippered front compartment to sit upright in what would be the top of the main compartment if it were situated upright. I can also access food items as well.
In the summer I’ll put my headset in the top of the main compartment and my company iPads in the portion designed for such use to keep them out of the hot weather while I’m at the hotel. In the winter, my rain gear takes their place.
I could go on, but suffice to say that this bag wears extremely well, is well thought out, and with a little imagination, has eliminated one of the bags I would normally have had to lug around.
Thanks for reading.
I like EDM bands! I really do! And my favourite electronic band is Chainsmokers! DJs Andrew Taggart and Alex Pall are about to give more than 50 concerts to their fans in 2019 and 2020! To know more about Chainsmokers band in 2019 and 2020 visit site [url=https://chainsmokersconcerts.com]Chainsmokers concert schedule[/url]. You won't miss any concert in 2020 if you visit the link!
This is my EDC pack that goes pretty much everywhere with me. I had previously purchased the Trident 31 for ERT Go Bag. I was looking for the same quality and style but smaller. This fit the bill perfect! While you are at it, grab a fatpack too! I have 2 different sizes and they are perfect for med/trauma kits
Awesome bag. I have the Javelin sling bag that I use as a first response bag on the ambulance. This is just a tad bigger and just a nice. However, The day after I received it in the mail, the next generation of this bag was released. I should have known. Not a waste of money, but sure would have liked to have that water bottle holder. Word of advice, If their products go on sale it's because they are planning to release a new and improved version. Be patient.
You can literally through this down a mountain and it will be fine. it is quite stiff thanks to the 1000d i personally like it that way but if you prefer softer packs look at the camo versions they are in 500d. it's got great zipper pulls with fishermans knots istead of just simple knots like on most packs. the only con's i see is that it doesn't really stands it just falls over and the padding could be thicker. besides that it's pretty much perfect. maybe hid - away inside waterbolltle sleeves in future. because there aren't any designated places for your bottles on this pack. but this is really just picking at beans. It's AWSOME
Awesome Bagpack !!
The best backpack for every day. But! I carry in this backpack a mirorless camera and and macbook 15 for a year and, as a result zipper broken ( sad but true )
Vanquest Trident 20 Gen 2 Backpack Review
Sensible Prepper Presents: Vanquest Trident-20 Gen II Backpack...
Vanquest Trident-20 Gen. 2 Backpack
The new redesign of this classic bag from vanquest has been tw...
Vanquest Trident 2.0: Backpack, Daypack, Everyday Carry (EDC) | Great for Dayhikes and More
Vanquest and I have a solid relationship - they make great gea...
Vanquest Trident 20 Gen 2 Backpack Review
The Vanquest Trident 20 Gen 2 is a rock solid backpack that wo...