**FIRE SALE products can only be returned for exchange with other FIRE SALE product(s) within 30-days of purchase (refund not available for FIRE SALE items)**
TRIDENT-31 New Features: (1) Padded waist belt with Pull-Forward adjustment (2) Hypalon MOLLE-Air attachment panels on both sides. (3) Suitable for carrying professional camera system, with a side collapsible water-bottle / tripod holder (4) improved shoulder strap and back panel for comfortable carry (5) Fits most 17" laptops inside main compartment.
TRIDENT-31 backpack is the big brother of our very popular TRIDENT-20™ backpack in a larger, more versatile form. You wear it like a backpack, with the option of quick-access from the side, just like a sling pack
The new TRIDENT-31 is 31 liters in total capacity (10 liters larger than the TRIDENT-20), with improved shoulder straps, extra back panel padding and a removable, padded waist belt with pull-forward adjustment. You can now comfortably carry more gear and heavier loads.
Padded main compartment and four dividers provide extra protection for your EDC (everyday carry) items, photography gear, or range gear and a dedicated laptop sleeve that can hold a 17" laptop. You can access the interior from top or left side, and like a sling pack, you can quickly get to your gear by swinging the backpack to your front. Total 44 pockets and slots to organize your gear.
Durable, laser-cut Hypalon MOLLE-Air panels are found on either side of the pack. An expandable collapsible side water-bottle pocket can also support a tripod when used with the included elastic tie down point.
High-visibility 210-D ripstop nylon interior helps you find things in low-light conditions. Dual hydration system (hydration/CCW compartment, and main compartment) let you carry up to 6 liters of water at once. Hydration hoses can be anchored to the left or right shoulder strap.
Low profile MOLLE-Air structure is MOLLE-compatible, and loop-covered for ID patches. Many interior loop fields for CCW and internal organization.
With its genuine 1000-D mil-grade Cordura® fabric (500-D Cordura® on Multicam-Black) coated in DuPont® Teflon®, ITW/Duraflex hardware, and lockable YKK® zippers, TRIDENT-31 is a day pack ready to handle any tough situation.
- ew Features:NEW: Hypalon MOLLE-Air structure for MOLLE accessory attachment
- NEW: Pull-forward adjustable & removable padded waist belt
- NEW: Collapsible side pocket to hold 1-Liter (32 oz.) bottle or tripod carry
- NEW: Taller padded dividers (4) now included
- NEW: Improved suspension system for comfortable carry, includes new shoulder straps and padded back panel with more ridged frame
- NEW: Hypalon zipper puller tabs to assist zipper closure
- NEW: Spartan custom-molded zipper pulls with secure grip
- imensions & Specifications: Net Weight: 4.7 pounds | 2131 grams | (1000-D Cordura®)
- Net Weight: 4.6 pounds | 2086 grams | (500-D MultiCam-Black Cordura®)
- Total Capacity: 31 Liters
- Overall Exterior Size (Fully Extended): 19.5" (H) x 12" (W) x 9.25" (D)
- Main Compartment (Interior): 19.5" (H) x 11" (W) x 5.25" (D)
- Top Front Compartment (Interior): 5.5" (H) x 10.5" (W) x 2.25" (D)
- Bottom Front Compartment (Interior): 13" (H) x 11" (W) x 2.25" (D)
- Rear Hydration / CCW Compartment (Interior): 18.5” (H) x 10.5” (W)
- Side Admin Compartment (Interior): 12" (H) x 5.5"(W)
- Padded sleeve for tablet or laptop up to 17” (max. size 18” W x 11” D)
- High-visibility, lightweight 210-D Ripstop Nylon interior
- Total 44 organizing compartments and slots
- MOLLE/PALS webbings for accessory attachment
- Materials: 1,000-D Mil-grade Cordura® fabric with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) fabric protector (500-D Mil-grade Cordura® on Multicam-Black)
- Genuine MADE-IN-USA MultiCam-Black Cordura® by Crye Precision™
- High-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon interior
- Durable RC-Class YKK® lockable zippers, reversed for protection
- Lightweight loop-faced MOLLE-Air structure for MOLLE and hook & loop accessory attachment
- Hypalon rubber MOLLE-Air attachment system
- Mil-grade ITW® and UTX-Duraflex® hardware made from high tensile strength Acetal polymer
- Circular zipper loop (Zipline Orbit) made by ITW-Nexus & custom-molded Spartan zipper pulls.
- High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread
29 Reviews Show Reviews
Got my Trident 31 about 3 months ago and been using it frequently. There's a lot to love so far, my only criticisms:
- The side strap over the main zipper is a puzzling design decision. Other than maybe keeping the zippers in place while traveling I have no idea what that thing is supposed to do. One of those ideas that maybe sounded good on paper but once you use the pack a lot it's mostly in the way.
- Rigid and smallish main compartment: this is both a pro and a con in that the rigidity and padding in the main compartment really makes this thing shine as a camera bag. But for other applications like edc/gym bag/travel it's a bit restrictive.
To me the ultimate pack would be based on this but with a zippered expandable main compartment and 4 compression straps (2x per side) instead of that one weird strap on the side. This way when you are using it for say, travel instead of a camera bag you can expand the main compartment and really cram it full and take advantage of the awesome strap/hip belt system while fully loaded down with gear.
Overall it's a great camera bag and a good bag for other things to boot.
Pro tip: remove all the velcro dividers if you use this thing for travel and need the space, those things just get in the way unless you are using them for camera/lenses/flashes etc.
I have collected backpacks for over a decade (dont judge) from almost every company. Always changing them out because of lifestyle i.e. gym/work/school/travel.
Had Trident 31 for over a month and no longer need to switch out. I am always on the go and never home. Work and College Requires me to carry a lot of books, equipment, and laptop. The weight distribution for the Trident is insane , feels like I am hardly carrying anything. Padding on shoulder straps is comfortable. Video reviews don’t do it justice. The pockets (so many) make it easy to be organized. Quality is above all the others.
Great quality and design, everything is well excuted. I am a teacher, i carry a 17" lap top two lunchs and some paper plus a med kit, of course i do have a bunch of littles items on top of that. When i packed all my stuff the bag is max out and i can barely zip the main compartiment. I wish the ccw compartiment would be a document pocket.
Overall i really enjoy the bag the only downside for me is that my stuff fits but a bit too tight.
Service was great the product is unreal best pack I have ever owned I would recommend it to everyone i am looking at buying more vanquist products
Just the best backpack!
Nice work guys.
I have had the Javelin, and the Trident 20, and love them both. Along with just about every organizer and Fatpack.
I traveled this year to Ireland with the 20 and found that it was great, but it lacked a couple of key things for a stand along pack for me.
It was a tad small, the 31 fixes that. I can always now get that extra thing into the 31.
I really wanted load lifters, I had infact looked into having them added to the 20 before the trip. Not cost effective.
And a bottle holder that didn't catch on everything I passed. The 31 added that built in.
I have now taken this pack on 2 trips, and cannot say how awesome it is enough! The added 10L gives you the extra room to use this as up to a weekender pack. The load lifters allow you to balance your load, so I could hike with it. All the added features add to this already excellent bag. Can't say enough about it.
I have been using one if the other gear companies for my work gear and recently picked this bag up on an end of year sale. This bag is extremely rugged and storage is excellent. I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a hard use bag. I will definitely be purchasing more products from Vanquest.
I have both the Trident 20 & just recently received my Trident 31. I simply found myself needing the additional carrying capacity. The Trident 31 truly fits the bill. This thing is tough as nails like all the Vanquest gear and will last you a long time. The Trident 31 has so many organizing options with all the pockets, dividers, etc... you can really load this thing down. The best part is that it carries on your back & shoulders super comfortable. Whether it’s for the office, photography equipment or your EDC gear, this thing gets it done. Full disclosure, I carried a 5-11 Rush 24 for about 10 years, it’s not even in the same league as the Vanquest-Trident 31.
Discovered Vanquest a few months ago and I have bought many of their products since. This backpack is built like a tank and I love the organization options the backpack has. My only complaint is on the main pouch opening the MOLLE-air webbing isn't square at the top and limited my ability to attach the pouch I wanted on it, where I would have preferred it. If you're looking to organize gear in the main compartment a Pelican 1060 case fits perfectly.
Vanquest Trident-31 Backpack Review
Official Urban Prepper video for Vanquest Trident-31 Backpack ...
Vanquest Trident 31 Organizational Overload!!
The all-new Trident 31 is the big brother to the Trident 20 an...
Vanquest Trident 31: FINALLY!! The Backpack I Wanted - Preparedmind101
My two favorite Vanquest backpacks were the original Trident-2...
Vanquest Trident 31 - My Favorite Whatever Bag - Compartmentalization King
Vanquest Trident 31 - http://amzn.to/2yrAgme This is my favor...
Vanquest Trident 31: Adventure Backpack with SO MANY Pockets | Hiking, Everyday Cary, Photography
I used the Trident 20 at Shot Show this past year, and so Vanq...