ONLY COYOTE TAN & WOLF GRAY AVAILABLE
Evolved from the original VAULT, the new 2016 VAULT 2.0 is more durable, and holds more cards! The 2016 VAULT 2.0 is 4.25" x 2.75" (closed), and double-stitched all around.
This ultra-thin and compact VAULT 2.0 wallet features a special RFID-blocking* material that shields your personal data from high-tech pickpockets using scanners to collect your personal information found in credit cards, security cards, and passports containing RFID chips**. The 2016 VAULT 2.0 wallet is designed to fit 15-18 standard-sized credit cards (US or foreign), most business cards, and a few folded cash bills.
Double-stitched all around, combined with 1000-D military grade Cordura® fabric (500-D for MultiCam-Black®) coated with DuPont® Teflon® fabric protector, this durable and water-repellent wallet will safeguard your identity.
*Protects cards sandwiched between the RFID-blocking fabric.
**RFID chips can be found in new US passports, credit cards with PayPass or Blink logos, and most security key cards.
- Net Weight: 0.7 oz | 19.8 gram
- 5.5" x 4.25" (open), 2.75" x 4.25" (closed)
- Ultra-thin 3-slot design that holds up to 15-18 cards
- Designed to fit standard-sized US and Foreign credit cards, business cards and a few folded cash bills.
- RFID-blocking security feature prevents unauthorized access to personal data stored in RFID chips found in your credit cards, security cards, and passports
- 1,000-D military-grade CORDURA® fabric (500-D for MultiCam-Black®) with water-repellent TEFLON® fabric protector by DuPont®
- Materials: 1,000-D Military-grade CORDURA® fabric with water-repellent TEFLON® fabric protector by DuPont®
- VANQUEST RFID-blocking composite fabric
27 Reviews Show Reviews
Big wallets are a bad for your posture if kept in the back pocket, and hard to carry in the front pocket. Needed a small wallet and the RFID protection is an added bonus!
Built and looks tough. Great for people who are minimalist. I have tons of card in it. My business card never get damaged.
* every day I have to use a magnetic key card for work. I keep my security card in my wallet, I have purchased other high end RFID wallets and the key card worked without taking it out of the wallet. Not with Vanquest! I have to remove my security card out of the Vanquest Vault 2.0. Finally my stuff is secure.
I've had a leather little wallet, which stretched over time to where it would require more and more cards to be carried or they would just fall out. I also had a magpul synthetic wallet, with the opposite problem - it was so tight i could never remove the cards unless i removed them all, every time. this wallet though, is perfect. slim, holds everything (bit of cash, id, 3 cards) no velcro, and fits my body.
Looks to be “tough built” as all Vanquest gear. I use 4 cards and folded cash, works perfectly. It can handle a little more, but that’s all I’ve filled it with, since those are my needs. And it’s quiet — no Velcro is key!
I love this wallet! I got me one when it first came out and still it looks new. I love it that i would buy it again! But i will not have to this damn thing was made to last. No stitching coming loose no fading or Miss shaping carry every day hundred and something degrees everyday and sweat a lot and it looks new feels new damn good wallet
This is my third purchase of Vanquest Tough Built gear in the last 8 months. I work with Military contractors & law enforcement members but they keep asking me, "Wow, where can I get that??" I tell them to look at a site other than 5.11 Tactical. I hope they're visiting & buying after all the probing they do on my personal Vanquest purchases.
I have a Vault and a Cache.The Vault is the perfect card and ID wallet but does not have space for a few bills and a couple of coins.I would be willing to put up with a little more thickness and width to accommodate this change.The Cache has unnecessary width and depth.My Tolcat is a joy to use.
What can I say another awesome product from Vanquest, I used the trayvax original wallet for over two years, loved it but came to the point of having to replace it I wanted to try something new that offered RFID protection yet kept the minimalist of a front pocket wallet without spending a lot of money on a fancy product.
1000D Cordura, Minimalist, Almost Every Time I Use It Someone Asks Me Where I GOt It From And I Say Go To Vanquest.com