“We are committed to bringing you
exceptional products and service!”
- Vanquest Team -
All VANQUEST® products come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty: When you order directly from www.VANQUEST.com, you are covered under our Easy 100-Day Return & Refund* Policy. We will repair or replace your gear free of charge if the issue is related to material or manufacturing defects.
Material and manufacturing defects do not include normal wear and tear, customer modifications, accidental damage, loss/stolen, misuse, or abuse. Customer modifications void product warranty. The Vanquest Team makes the final decision on all warranty issues.
For non-material or non-manufacturing defect warranty issues, we will provide a quote to have your gear serviced or repaired. Our goal is to make your experience a great one and help you reunite with your gear as soon as we can.
Warranty Repair & Items Purchased 100+ Days Ago
If your product was purchased more than 100 days ago and needs warranty repair, please email product images to cs@Vanquest.com, and obtain a Warranty RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) first before returning item(s) to Vanquest.
For items purchased directly from VANQUEST, your Warranty RMA # is the original invoice number with "RMA" at the front. (e.g., if the invoice # is 98765, your RMA will be RMA98765). Otherwise, contact us for a Warranty RMA # at 949-216-8880 or cs@Vanquest.com
Once you have a valid Warranty RMA #, download and complete the Warranty Return & Repair Form.
Customers are responsible for shipping to Vanquest Gear, and we will cover the cost of shipping back to our customers (US addresses only, if originally purchased from Vanquest.com). Foreign customers are responsible for shipping costs to and from Vanquest Gear. Please contact us for a return shipping quote or use www.USPS.com to get an estimate.
- All return items must be packaged properly and have a valid RMA #.
- You may be asked to provide shipping proof, so please obtain a tracking number for your records.
- Vanquest is not responsible for lost or damaged items during transport, or any personal belongings left inside of your return package.
- Vanquest may deny return service or refund to any customers who did not follow our return instructions.
VANQUEST makes the final decision on whether (and how) the item purchased more than 100 days ago will be serviced under our Limited Lifetime Warranty:
- (1) If your product was purchased more than 100 days ago, and we’ve determined that the defect was due to manufacturer’s original material or workmanship issue, your return is COVERED under our Limited Lifetime Warranty. We will repair or replace your product free of charge. If your product is not repairable, we will replace it with an item of equivalent or higher value after contacting you; or
- (2) If your product was purchased more than 100 days ago, and the defect is NOT caused by manufacturer’s material or workmanship issues (e.g., normal wear & tear, user error or modification), your return is NOT COVERED under our Limited Lifetime Warranty. We will then provide a quote to repair. If the item is not repairable, we may offer you a discount or store credit towards a future purchase on a case-by-case basis.
Factory repair turnaround time varies. It may take up to 6-12 weeks for your products to be repaired. Our goal is to keep all customers happy and help you reunite with your gear as soon as we can.
Register Your Products
We encourage you to register your gear and activate your product warranty. If you've purchased directly from www.VANQUEST.com, you're already registered, and we have you covered. If you purchased your VANQUEST® gear from an online shopping site such as AMAZON.com, or from a dealer, please register your gear to activate product warranty:
Register your products at firstname.lastname@example.org if you've purchased your VANQUEST® gear from AMAZON.com, EBAY.com, or from a dealer. Please provide the following info to complete your gear registration and activate your product warranty for future services:
- (1) Full Name (optional)
- (2) Email Address
- (3) Product(s) Purchased | Purchase Date | Dealer Name (in the "Comments" section)
If you purchased your VANQUEST® products directly from www.VANQUEST.com, you're already registered, and we have you covered.