*Available in March 2019 (estimate). Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the pre-order special invitation list*
*2019 (Gen-3) improvements: (1) Lighter weight, (2) thinner RFID-blocking fabric effective for High-Frequency 13.56 KHz RFID system, (3) "Spare Key" holder to store a spare key*
Evolved from the original CACHE wallet, the 2019 CACHE (Gen-3) is our thinnest RFID-blocking* wallet that can carry up to 20 standard-sized credit cards, and a stack of bills. The CACHE (Gen-3) wallet comes with a "Spare Key" holder for you to store a spare key in the bill compartment.
It features a special RFID-blocking material that shields your personal data from high-tech pickpockets using scanners to collect your personal information found in credit cards, security cards, and passports containing RFID chips**.
Double-stitched all around, combined with 1000-D military grade Cordura® fabric (500-D for MultiCam-Black®) coated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) fabric protector, this durable wallet will safeguard your identity.
*Protects cards sandwiched between the RFID-blocking fabric.
**RFID chips can be found in new US passports, credit cards with PayPass or Blink logos, and most security key cards.
- Net Weight: 1.2 oz | 34 grams
- 8" (H) x 5.4" (W) open, 4" (H) x 5.4" (W) closed
- RFID-blocking security feature prevents unauthorized access to personal data stored in RFID chips found in your credit cards, security cards, and passports
- Ultra-thin 4-slot design that holds up to 20 cards
- "Spare Key" holder for a spare key
- Ripstop cash pocket for bills and receipts
- Materials: 1,000-D Military-grade CORDURA® fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating
- Genuine MultiCam-Black ® Cordura by Crye Precision™
- VANQUEST RFID-blocking composite fabric effective for High-Frequency 13.56 KHz RFID system
- High-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon interior lining
1 Review Show Reviews
I have the current version and love it. For the next gen, please consider adding a full height pocket on each side behind the slot pockets. This wouldn't add much bulk and it would provide some additional capacity for those in between items that are too big for the slot pockets and too small for the bill pocket..