ENVOY-17 improvements: (1) Structured front flap with low profile MOLLE-Air and Hypalon light mount, (2) Ambidextrous & Collapsible side water bottle pocket with Hypalon MOLLE-Air panels, (3) Quilted full Loop lined panels inside Main and CCW Compartment for accessory attachment now padded divider compatible, (4) Enhanced access to CCW/accessory back pocket.
The ENVOY-17™ Messenger Bag continues the design of our original ENVOY 1.0 that was considered to be one of the best messenger bags for everyday carry.
With full size internal measurements at 10.5" (H) x 18" (W) x 6.5" (D), dual collapsible built-in bottle holders for 32oz (1L) Nalgene bottles. Front flap MOLLE-Air structure is low profile, loop-faced for ID patches with a 1” Hypalon light mount. Curved shoulder pad and removable strap offers better ergonomics and is upgradable to the GT-COBRA™ Sling Strap.
A padded laptop sleeve can store a laptop or tablet up to 17”. Top zipper opening lets you access your notepads, pens/markers, and multi-tools without opening the flap. Luggage handle pass-through with hidden pockets, front admin panel, and fully lined quilted loop fields compatible with our configurable dividers providing extra protection and organization for your EDC (everyday carry) items. Enhanced access to rear fully loop lined CCW compartment provides carry and organization options. Total 22 pockets and slots for maximum organization.
For the best balance of weight and strength, we use ultra-durable 1000-D Cordura® nylon at high-wear areas (bottom panels), and 500-D Cordura® for the rest of the bag. Our Cordura® is treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) for all-weather performance. Made with High-visibility 210-D ripstop nylon interior, YKK® zippers and ITW/Duraflex hardware the ENVOY-17 is your mobile office messenger
- NEW: Structured front flap with low profile MOLLE-Air and Hypalon light mount
- NEW: Ambidextrous & Collapsible side water bottle pocket with low profile Hypalon MOLLE-Air panel
- NEW: Quilted full Loop lined panels inside Main and CCW Compartment for accessory attachment, now padded divider compatible
- NEW: Enhanced access to CCW/accessory back pocket
- NEW: Ergonomic Non-slip, adjustable shoulder pad
- NEW: Tough 1000-D on the bottom lightweight 500-D CORDURA for the body
- Net Weight: 3.10 pounds | 1406 grams
- Exterior Size: 11" (H) x 19" (W) x 7" (D)
- Main Compartment (Interior): 10.5" (H) x 18" (W) x 6.5" (D)
- Fully padded quilted loop lined main compartment for attachment
- Hi-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating
- Padded sleeve compartment for a tablet or a laptop up to 17" (9.5” H x 16” W x 1.25” D)
- Improved padded top grab handles
- 22 organizing compartments and slots
- Ambidextrous design
- Luggage handle pass through with zippered pocket
- MOLLE/PALS spec panels for accessory attachment
- Materials: 1,000-D Mil-grade Cordura® fabric on the bottom and 500-D for the body treated with Durable Water Repellant
- Genuine MADE-IN-USA MultiCam-Black Cordura® by Crye Precision™
- Durable RC-Class YKK® lockable zippers, reversed for protection
- Hypalon & Loop faced MOLLE-Air structure for MOLLE accessory attachment
- Mil-grade ITW® and UTX-Duraflex® hardware made from high tensile strength Acetal polymer
- Spartan molded zipper loops
- High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread
3 Reviews Show Reviews
I have this bag in Kuwait. I use it as my daily office EDC bag. Its super tuff and none tactical looking. I just love it
This is the first Vanquest product I have purchased and so far couldn't be happier. Its intended use was as a camera bag used primarily for travel.
I also purchased the insert which just didn't work as well as I wanted so I returned it and purchased another brand.
I did end up ordering their water bottle holder and have attached it to the flap to hold my travel tripod. This configuration is working well so far.
Great bag - Great company!
Unfortunately I had to return this bag as it didn't meet a very picky personal need of mine. That aside, this was the best made bag I have ever seen. I have used Maxpedition, Hazard4, Everki and 5.11. The materials are top notch and the build quality is excellent. Even though this specific bag didn't work for me I WILL be purchasing more products from Vanquest.
Their customer support is great and they are honest. They answered my questions and provided support whenever it was needed.