*New RED FATPacks (all sizes) available now!*
Gen-2 FATPack 4x6 improvements: (1) external built-in tourniquet holders, (2) internal elastic holders for cylindrical items, (3) bottom pull tabs for easy closure.
FATPack (First Aid Trauma Pack) is a series of medical packs that offer volume-maximizing storage, and instant accessibility. Access your lifesaving contents with one intuitive downward pull! Available in three sizes: 4x6, 5x8, and 7x10.
FATPack 4x6 is 6" (H) x 4.5" (W) x 3" (D). It is the perfect size for your IFAK, Blowout Kit, or trauma-based medical kit.
Two external elastic holders secure tourniquets and shears for instant access. Elastic loops over high-viz ripstop pockets in the main compartment’s center and side flaps can secure cylindrical items (e.g. Epipen and airway tubes), saving you precious time when seconds count. User-configurable shock cord storage ladder on the front flap.
Sturdy grab handle unzips dual #8 YKK zippers and hook-and-loop fastener. Loop ID panel for blood type or other patches.
MOLLE back panel let you attach FATPack using MOLLE Sticks (*optional), or convert it to a hook-and-loop attachment using the MOHL-Air adapter panel (*optional). FATPack’s versatility will make sure your lifesaving gear goes wherever you go!
- NEW: Three internal elastic webbing bands with two slots for cylindrical items (ex. Epipen, tube)
- NEW: Two external elastic slots for attaching tourniquet or shears (per side)
- NEW: Formed grab handle for fast opening with removable red ‘medical’ indicator
- NEW: Bottom pull tabs for easier closure
- Size: 6" (H) x 4.5" (W) x 3" (D)
- Weight: 4.2 ounces
- Four internal high-vis ripstop storage pockets
- User-configurable storage ladder with shock cord retention.
- 2” (H) x 3” (W) ID/Blood type loop patch panel on front.
- MOLLE/PALS webbing on rear for modular attachment.
- Compatible with MOLLE Sticks & MOHL-Air adapter for loop panel attachment.
- Includes 2 one-wrap hook & loop anchors for gear retention.
- Materials:1,000-D Cordura® fabric with water-repellent DuPont® Teflon® fabric protector.
- Hi-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon interior.
- Durable & abrasion resistant RC-Class YKK® #8 zippers, reversed for protection.
- Circular user-friendly paracord zipper loops.
- High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes.
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread.
16 Reviews Show Reviews
Strapped to my edc backpack and I loved it so much I bought the 5x8 for the trunk of my car.
Just received it, exactly what I was looking for couldn't be better made. I've been looking for a while I'm very picky with my gear it can't fail.
I am a EMT/SAR volunteeer, and I wanted a more compact bag for my trauma gear. It is amazing how much this small pack holds. This bag fills my need perfectly, and I would not hesitate to recomend this pack to anyone.
I have been using the Fat Pack for a couple weeks and it has worked out well. I will be buying another set of all 3 size soon. Thay holds up and are perfect for what I am using them for.
I ordered the bag since the one that was ordered for me for Christmas was too large and after receiving it i was surprised at how small it was. I am planning on ordering the medium and it should fit my needs perfectly. The bag has a very good quality feel to them and I've been very happy with all the Vanquest products.
I really like this one
I can open it so fast and organise tidly
So I will use this quite often
Thanks for Vanquest !
I have used the larger 5"X8" and 7"X10" VANQUEST Maximizers etc. to outfit several packs, I have thought the 4"X6" just to small (I am not using this equipment for backpacking). I recently bought several 4"X6" (Gen-2) FATPack because the larger maximizers did not, in my opinion, fit the VANQUEST DROP-IN Organizer as was shown nor as well.
The 4"X6" do fit the Drop Option well. They may also be a bit more versatile then I original gave them credit for. We'll see. I really do like the larger small bags offered by VANQUEST.
I used other organizers to carry (among other things) First-Aid items. This is ideal for carrying both trauma-kit and "boo-boo" kit items, complete, with good accessibility and visibility for anything you might pack inside.
Before buying the 4x6 FATpack first aid kit, I kept all of my medical supplies in a ziplock bag. Now I have everything nicely organized and it is very accessible. I have so far taken it on a four day backpacking trip as well as other day outings. It has held up great so far.