Gen-2 FATPack 5x8 improvements: (1) external built-in tourniquet holders, (2) internal elastic holders for cylindrical items, (3) bottom pull tabs for easy closure, (4) covert MOLLE-Air structure.
FATPack (First Aid Trauma Pack) is a series of medical packs that offer volume-maximizing storage, and instant accessibility. Access your lifesaving contents with one intuitive downward pull! Available in three sizes: 4x6, 5x8, and 7x10.
FATPack 5x8 is 8" (H) x 5.5" (W) x 3" (D). It is the perfect size for your IFAK, Blowout Kit, or trauma-based medical kit.
Two external elastic holders secure tourniquets and shears for instant access. Elastic loops over high-viz ripstop pockets in the main compartment’s center and side flaps can secure cylindrical items (e.g. Epipen and airway tubes), saving you precious time when seconds count. User-configurable shock cord storage ladder on the front flap.
Sturdy grab handle unzips dual #8 YKK zippers and hook-and-loop fastener. Low profile MOLLE-Air structure is MOLLE-compatible and can be used as loop ID panel for blood type or other patches.
MOLLE back panel let you attach FATPack using MOLLE Sticks (*optional), or convert it to a hook-and-loop attachment using the MOHL-Air adapter panel (*optional). FATPack’s versatility will make sure your lifesaving gear goes wherever you go!
- NEW: Lightweight MOLLE-Air modular attachment structure with loop surface
- NEW: Three internal elastic webbing bands with two slots for cylindrical items (ex. EpiPen, tube)
- NEW: Two external elastic slots for holding tourniquet or shears (per side)
- NEW: Formed grab handle for fast opening with removable red ‘medical’ indicator
- NEW: Bottom pull tabs for easier closure
- Size: 8" (H) x 5.5" (W) x 3" (D)
- Weight: 5.4 ounces
- Four internal high-vis ripstop storage pockets
- User-configurable storage ladder with shock cord retention
- 2” (H) x 3” (W) ID/Blood type loop patch panel on front
- MOLLE/PALS webbing on rear for modular attachment
- Compatible with MOLLE Sticks & MOHL-Air adapter for loop panel attachment
- Includes 2 one-wrap hook & loop anchors for gear retention
- Materials: 1,000-D Cordura® fabric with water-repellent DuPont® Teflon® fabric protector
- Hi-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon interior
- Durable & abrasion resistant RC-Class YKK® #8 zippers, reversed for protection
- Circular user-friendly paracord zipper loops
- High tensile strength nylon webbing and binding tapes
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread
19 Reviews Show Reviews
I've purchased several of these packs, making IFAK's for each of our cars, range bags, and backpacking trips. They are built SUPER WELL, and have never let me down. I really appreciate the YKK zippers, and heavy construction. I've also made several IFAK's for friends with these. The response is always the same: Impressed. FTR: I pack inside: 2 TQ's, Four 4x4s, Combat Guaze, 2 Hyfin Chest seals, an NPA, 1 roll of Kerlix, 1 roll tape, 2 sets of Nitril gloves, 1 snap light, trauma shears, 1 sharpie, and 1 ACE bandage. It all fits easy, and doesn't bind or look/feel cluttered. All very neat and easily accessible.
In one word? Outstanding! Plenty of space and attention to detail. I only wanted one, but now going to order again for home and wife's car too. Well done, Vanquest.
One thing to note: remember to buy molle sticks as this has no other way to attach to other molle platforms.
The fatpack is in my opinion the best ifak pouch you can get on the market! Easy to pack your gear and access it when you need it, without losing a second! Just rip it open and get whatever you want. Love it!
Ordered this pack a couple days ago and I am really impressed with the quality. After watching many reviews on YouTube, I felt that this pack would fit my needs. Definitely would recommend!
I have been using the Fat Pack for a couple weeks and it has worked out well. I will be buying another set of all 3 size soon. They hold up and are perfect for what I am using them for.
Great quality and size, has room for every I need for a trauma pack.
Very happy with the quality and the size of the pack. I can fit everything i need into the pack.
Without a doubt, this is probably the best built pouch I have ever layed my hands on. Certainly worth it's money! But to my taste it is way too small. Stuff gets cramped up inside very easily. If you really want to carry a useable bit of kit inside the pouch, I would purchase the larger one (7x10). I don't even use the outer span bands because gear gets exposed to the outside and for multiple reasons that is not always a good idea.
Inside the pouch there are many attachment and storage options like pockets and loops. Problem is you can't use them all because the inner space isn't large enough. Stuff gets cramped up as it is. My verdict: very well built, but too small.
Very well made, with allot of feachers .