**FIRE SALE products can only be returned for exchange with other FIRE SALE product(s) within 30-days of purchase (refund not available for FIRE SALE items)**
JAVELIN 3.0 key improvements: (1) 0.5" wider to better fit a 13" laptop (MacBook Pro / Air). Total capacity = 1 liter larger, (2) low profile MOLLE-Air structure that's loop-covered for ID patches, (3) improved CCW compartment with larger opening, (4) improved shoulder strap with denser foam padding.
The new JAVELIN™ 3.0 is your favorite JAVELIN VSlinger upgraded! Its asymmetrical design safely stores your gear upright and sideways. When you swing the pack to your front, its extra-large S-zipper opening gives you easy access to the inside. With genuine 1000-D Cordura® (500-D on Multicam & Multicam-Black) coated with Teflon® protector by DuPont®, and #10 YKK® zippers, this bag can handle any rough conditions.
Padded main compartment and three dividers provide extra protection for your EDC (everyday carry) items, photography gear, or range gear. A dedicated laptop sleeve that can hold a 13" laptop (MacBook Pro / Air). High-visibility 210-D ripstop nylon interior helps you find things in low-light conditions. The rear compartment is both CCW- and hydration-ready for a 2-liter water bladder.
The JAVELIN's 3-inch-wide shoulder strap with padded mesh delivers superior ergonomics and comfort. There is a hidden pocket and a 2” Duraflex® double-lock buckle for added security. You can open the double-lock buckle single-handedly, or disable the double-lock feature by adjusting the latch.
Low profile MOLLE-Air structure is MOLLE-compatible, and loop-covered for ID patches. Many interior loop fields for CCW and internal organization.
With total 35 pockets and slots to organize your personal items and EDCs, JAVELIN 3.0 VSlinger is THE slingpack for those who want to be prepared 24/7!
FAQ: If I am right-handed, should I choose the RIGHT-Shoulder or LEFT-Shoulder version?
Answer: It depends. Choosing a shoulder to carry a "shoulder-specific" slingpack is usually a personal preference. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can wear a slingpack on either shoulder as long as it feels "comfortable" to you. Statistically, 60-65% of our right-handed clients opt for a left-shoulder-carry slingpack, and vice versa. There are a few things that you might want to consider when making such decision: (1) Is there another item that you must carry on a specific shoulder? Example, a shoulder carried rifle. If so, you go with the opposite shoulder to carry your slingpack. (2) Do you have a bad shoulder? If so, please wear your slingpack on the opposite side. (3) Do you carry bulky item on one side hip that will interfere with shifting a slingpack to your front? The reason being, a LEFT-shoulder-carry slingpack will swing from your BACK, travel across your RIGHT hip, then to your FRONT. Therefore, if you must carry something bulky on your right-hip, please go with a right-shoulder-carry slingpack (and vice versa). (4) Do you carry something in the bag that must be operated with a specific hand? For example, most cameras are designed for right-hand use, so a photographer might prefer the RIGHT-Shoulder version because it gives him/her better access to cameras using right hand, while allowing left hand to change lens or return the slingpack to the back.
- NEW: Loop-Faced MOLLE-Air structure for MOLLE accessory & morale patch attachment
- NEW: Added 0.5 inch to overall width for better fit of 13” MacBook Pro / Air laptops, which adds 1 liter to overall capacity (now 16.5 liters)
- NEW: Hook & loop closure for interior pockets in top & bottom front compartments
- NEW: Expanded zipper track on Hydration / CCW Compartment for easier access
- NEW: Denser padding for shoulder strap and backside for added comfort
- NEW: Stabilizer strap now with quick-detach SlikClip & stabilizer connector made from ultra-durable Hypalon
- Net Weight: 2.80 Lbs (1000-D Cordura®)
- Net Weight: 2.70 Lbs (500-D MultiCam & MultiCam-Black Cordura®)
- Total Capacity: 16.5 liters
- Overall Exterior Size (Fully Extended): 16.5" (H) x 10.5" (W) x 7" (D)
- Main Compartment (Interior): 16" (H) x 10" (W) x 5" (D)
- Top Front Compartment (Interior): 4" (H) x 8.5" (W) x 2" (D)
- Bottom Front Compartment (Interior): 10" (H) x 8.75" (W) x 2" (D)
- Rear Hydration / CCW Compartment (Interior): 15.5” (H) x 9.5” (W)
- Side Admin Compartment: 8.75” (H) x 4.25” (W)
- Padded main compartment with 3 padded dividers
- High-visibility, lightweight 210-D Ripstop Nylon interior
- Padded sleeve fits most 13” tablet or laptops: (max. size 14” H x 10” W)
- Total 35 organizing compartments and slots
- MOLLE/PALS webbings for accessory attachment
- Materials: 1,000-D Mil-grade Cordura® fabric with water-repellent Teflon® fabric protector by DuPont® (500-D Mil-grade Cordura® on Multicam & Multicam-Black)
- Genuine MADE-IN-USA MultiCam & MultiCam-Black patterns by Crye Precision™
- High-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon interior
- Durable RC-Class YKK® lockable zippers, reversed for protection
- MOLLE-compatible attachment system with PALS webbing
- Lightweight MOLLE-Air structure for MOLLE accessory attachment
- Mil-grade ITW® and UTX-Duraflex® hardware made from high strength Acetal polymer
- Circular zipper loops made of paracord
- High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread
15 Reviews Show Reviews
I enjoyed using this bag to work. Easy to use and durable material . It's worth the money !
I travel heavily for work. My packs get 150K+ miles per year. I have worn out other packs within a year or 2. This pack is going on double that time and it still looks new. absolutely nothing on this pack shows any wear! the flexibility this pack has in its configuration, the comfort, the build quality, the size, and the customer service is above and beyond anything i've ever owned. I constantly get asked as i travel around the country what pack this is and where i got it. I don't know but at this point i think i should be getting a commission LOL. toss in my matching cache wallet, matching hydra, all the ccw pocket accessories and c'mon it looks good to! form and function!
Honestly, if I didn't research for a few weeks, I would have bought a Hazard4 PillBox. THANK GOD I DIDN'T. That shit is overpriced, cheap, and looks like Dwayne "the rock" Johnson's bowel movement. I needed a proper camera bag and this thing takes the cake. Its perfectly designed to hold gear, is padded, and is comfortable. As someone who works in marketing, they need to step their game up though... Im glad I found them but I know dozens of people will pick something faster and easier to find. Just think about it guys! Money is good, just like this pack!!!!
I am following up on a review I wrote over a year ago. After using this bag as a camera bag for several months, I found a challenge that I could not work around. THERE IS NO WAY TO ATTACH YOUR TRIPOD. I Vanquest would come up with a secure attachment that would accomodate a tripod, this would be perfect!
I wrote a review on 30 March 2017 about my initial thoughts on this bag. This thing is still rockin n rollin! I took this bag on deployment with me and beat the crap out of it in multiple different environments and climates. The bag kept most of my items inside dry (I was in very heavy rain for hours.) I took this bag on hikes through waterfalls and through dense forests, I took this bag as I explored towns and cities, this is an all-purpose bag. It is deceptively large and holds more than it seems. I cant say enough about this bag...worth every dollar!
This bag is almost flawless, stays up-right when walking, very comfortable while hiking, lock can still be used with one hand, built to last. The only issue i have come across is the admin pouch doesnt open all the way. This is a bit of an annoyance when i am filling it up or searching for one something i misplace. Not an issue that takes a star or would cause me to not purchas because its the 3rd generation im sure it has a reason.
I'm a college student so I know how important a great backpack is. I didn't have high hopes for this bag because I had read mixed reviews about sling bags. I couldn't have been more wrong. This bag is by far the best bag I have ever owned. Its so easy not having to take my bag of to get stuff out. I love it. Vanquest really stand by there motto "Tough-Built Gear."
I was in the market for an new EDC pack, I wanted something that could match or replace the quality of my Maxpedition typhoon. I bought a few of the Vanquest organizer pouches and FATPacks, I was instantly satisfied with their designs and quality of workmanship. I decided to do some research on this pack and watched a few video reviews of the javelin 3.0 sling, everyone loved this pack so I decided to buy in and order mine in the black color. This pack is setup to meet all of your needs from the side sling entry that allows access with out removing your pack, to having a great padded main compartment and admin pouches, easy access to your CCW overall this is a great sling pack that I recommend to any in the market for a camera bag or just a awesome edc pack.
I know that this bag is not necessarily marketed as a camera bag, but it fills the need superbly. One pocket will carry 3 batteries and charger effortlessly. The main compartment holds a Canon 5D Mk IV with a 24-105mm lens attached, and room for two more lenses. The new Javelin 3 now has room for my computer as well. One of the best features, for me, is with the sling, I do not need to remove the bag to access my camera, or gear. I sling it to the front, and am able to access my entire bag.
Vanquest Javelin 3.0 V-Slinger: Even Better Sling Bag for EDC | Everyday Carry | Bug Out Bag
Man, it was a LONG time ago for ETV that I reviewed my first V...
Vanquest Javelin 3.0 VSlinger EDC Pack Review
Support my channel when you shop on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2bq...
NEW Vanquest Javelin 3.0 review | Best EDC Bag Ever?
Could this be? The Best EDC bag ever! Check out my gear review...
JAVELIN 3.0 VSlinger by Vanquest: Brief Overview
JAVELIN 3.0 VSlinger by Vanquest: Brief Overview - #vanquest #...