Your clear and easy identification to organize everyday supplies for preparedness.
Elevate your preparedness game! Clearly label and organize your everyday supplies with the Prepper’s Color-Coding Refill for quick identification.
The kit contains a Color Key Reference Patch, and 10 AnchorWrap strips (1"x3") covering the most necessary 10 categories in emergency preparedness:
RED = First Aid, ORANGE = Fire, YELLOW = Comms & Navigation, GREEN = Food, BLUE = Water, PURPLE = Clothes & Personal, COYOTE = Shelter, WHITE = Hygiene, GRAY = Cookware, BLACK = Tools & Tactical.
Great for anyone prepping for emergencies or simply organizing his/her everyday carry (EDC) supplies!
- ● N/A. Net Weight
- ● 0.8 ounces | 24 grams (each kit). Dimensions
- ● Overall external measurements: 4.5” (W) x 4.5” (L).
- ● AnchorWraps: 1” x 3”.
- ● Color key reference patch: 2.25” x 3.25”.
- ● Works best with the PPM / EDCM organizer series, and the FATPack series.
- ● Color Key Reference Patch included. Materials
- ● PVC patch.
- ● Durable double-sided injection-molded hook-and-loop.