Your clear and easy identification to organize everyday supplies for preparedness.
Elevate your preparedness game! Clearly label and organize your everyday supplies with the Prepper’s Color-Coding Refill for quick identification.
The refill contains 10 AnchorWrap strips (1"x3") covering the most necessary 10 categories in emergency preparedness: RED = First Aid, ORANGE = Fire, YELLOW = Comms & Navigation, GREEN = Food, BLUE = Water, PURPLE = Clothes & Personal, COYOTE = Shelter, WHITE = Hygiene, GRAY = Cookware, BLACK = Tools & Tactical.
Great for anyone prepping for emergencies or simply organizing his/her everyday carry (EDC) supplies!
Please Note: This is a refill pack only, not the complete PREPPER'S COLOR-CODING KIT. Color Key Reference Patch not included.
- ● N/A. Net Weight
- ● 0.4 ounces | 12 grams (10-pack). Dimensions
- ● Overall external measurements: 1” (W) x 3” (L).
- ● AnchorWraps: 1” x 3”.
- ● Works best with the PPM / EDCM organizer series, and the FATPack series.
- ● Refill strips only. Color Key Reference Patch NOT included. Materials
- ● Durable double-sided injection-molded hook-and-loop.