MOLLE-compatible tourniquet holder trusted by first responders and medical professionals.
Introducing the TQ-1 Tourniquet Holder, a must-have for medical professionals, LEO, military, firefighters, and EMS/first responders. We take immense pride in supporting our users in such a crucial line of work. When it comes to carrying essential medical gear, our TQ-1 Tourniquet Holder offers an unrivaled solution for an additional tourniquet. The built-in MOLLE attachment allows you to mount it to any MOLLE surface where you want additional bleed control gear.
Durable, versatile, and purpose-built for quick tourniquet access when seconds count.
The TQ-1 is crafted from durable nylon webbing with elastic sides for secure support. Its hook-and-loop closure allows vertical adjustment for various tourniquet sizes. Quick access with the vibrant red Hypalon pull tab. Side elastic webbing also offers gear management for gloves, a permanent marker or a needle decompression set. A slip pocket behind the TQ allows you to store full-size trauma shears and can be secured with a snap button. Compatible with the most common tourniquets on the market such as the CAT Gen 7, SOF-T, SAM XT, and the TMT TQ.
Choose the TQ-1 for its exceptional design, functionality, and our commitment to frontline emergency responders.
- ● N/A. Net Weight
- ● 2.8 ounces | 78 grams. Dimensions
- ● Overall external measurements: 8” (H) x 2” (W) x 2.5” (D).
- ● Tourniquet compartment (interior): 6.5” to 7” (H) x 2.25” (W) x 1.5” (D).
- ● Loop ID/patch panel: 3” (H) x 2” (W).
- ● Compatible with the most common tourniquets on the market, such as the CAT Gen 7, SOF-T, SAM XT, and the TMT TQ.
- ● Built-in MOLLE straps for modular attachment or belt carry.
- ● Trauma shear sheath with snap closure.
- ● Hook-and-loop opening with red Hypalon pull tab.
- ● High-visibility red embroidered TQ marking.
- ● Elastic webbing provides secure retention of items. Materials
- ● Hypalon rubber composite. Ultra-durable & grippy. Resistant to heat, chemicals & UV.
- ● Strong stitching with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread. Bartack and Box-and-X stitching for strength & durability.