We are proud to support our customer base of medical professionals, LEO, military, firefighters, and EMS / first responders. In their line of work, carrying medical gear is a vital part of their duty. Our new TQ1 Tourniquet Holder is the perfect solution to mount additional tourniquet support to any MOLLE surface.
The TQ1 is made from nylon webbing as the main body and elastic webbing to provide side support and retention of a tourniquet. A hook and loop closure keeps the tourniquet in place and is vertically adjustable for shorter or longer tourniquets. A red Hypalon pull tab offers quick identification to access the tourniquet. Side elastic webbing keeps a tourniquet secured in place and offers additional gear management for gloves, a permanent marker or a needle decompression set. A slip pocket behind the TQ allows you to store full size trauma shears and can be secured in place with a snap button. Built in MOLLE attachment on the back allows you to mount the holder to any MOLLE surface where you want additional bleed control gear.
We designed the TQ1 to be compatible with the most commonly used tourniquets in the industry. The CAT Gen 7, SOF-T, SAM XT, and the TMT TQ being the most popular models recommended to us by our medical dealers to use during development.
- Net weight: 2.7 oz | 76 grams
- Overall Exterior: 8” (H) x 2” (W) x 2.5” (D)
- Tourniquet Compartment (Interior): 6.5-7" (H) x 2.25" (W) x 1.5" (D)
- Dual side 2” elastic webbing
- Trauma shear sheath w/snap closure
- Loop ID/ Moral panel: 3” (H) x 2” (W)
- Hook and Loop opening w/Red Hypalon pull tab
- Built in vertical MOLLE attachment
- Materials: High tensile strength nylon webbing
- Ultra-durable & grippy Hypalon® rubber composite material
- High Visibility Red embroidered TQ marking
- Elastic webbing provides secure retention of items
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread